EY
EY Employee Review

Good place to start a career

July 11, 2014
I have worked on annual audit, IPO audit, SFC compliance audit, and other assurance engagements such as Banking Return Review, Operational Audit Review etc. I learnt management skill in EY.For some medium size engagements, I am in charge of the field work, guide, delegate, and review the work of junior team members. I also monitor the engagement team against the budget and time line.
February 25, 2019
Same role
Auditor (Former Employee) - Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
very good in professional reputation and provided good training internally
Pros
good work environment
Cons
too much work pressure
June 8, 2020
APAC Finance Lead (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Good place to work and develop, encourage flexible working especially in Advisory. Good place for personal and professional development and an enjoyable work place.
March 18, 2020
Senior Auditor, FSO Assurance (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
s an auditor at EY, your main aim will be to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protecting financial markets. Because we use a Global Audit Methodology in over 130 countries, audit is a practice rich in opportunity. The scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience and opportunity that an audit career here offers you. As an audit professional here you will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to your clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing the capital life cycle and improving business operations.
  1. Good place to start a career