EY
EY Employee Review

Pay, benefits, growth opportunities, fun place to work!

February 10, 2021
Worked here 15 plus years. Retiring in April. Amazing place to work! I would recommend EY to anyone. In a world of so much uncertainty, this firm provided me with the comfort and growth I look for in a corporate business.
Pros
Pay, benefits, company perks
Cons
I didnt take advantage of all the amazing opportunities.
June 8, 2020
APAC Finance Lead (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Good place to work and develop, encourage flexible working especially in Advisory. Good place for personal and professional development and an enjoyable work place.
March 18, 2020
Senior Auditor, FSO Assurance (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
s an auditor at EY, your main aim will be to provide independent verification of our clients’ compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protecting financial markets. Because we use a Global Audit Methodology in over 130 countries, audit is a practice rich in opportunity. The scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience and opportunity that an audit career here offers you. As an audit professional here you will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to your clients such as responding to regulatory reforms, managing the capital life cycle and improving business operations.
September 1, 2019
Manager (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
The hardest part is the complexity of work nature as we were required to contact a wide variety of stakeholders in order to manage affairs of a company (most likely in liquidation). The most enjoyable part is there were supportive colleagues who did not hesitate to offer help when needed.
  1. Pay, benefits, growth opportunities, fun place to work!