EY

EY Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,741 reviews
Good place to work and develop, encourage flexible working especially in Advisory. Good place for personal and professional development and an enjoyable work place.
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته انا جد فرح لكي انضم اليكم
Pros
نعم
Cons
نعم
Longest and hardest I've ever worked with a steep learning curve as seniors/managers don't have a lot of time to teach (because everyone is doing what they can). Tests the upper threshold for work but when you look back you'll be amazed at how much you've learnt and of the friends you make.
Pros
Team culture, training and exit opportunities
Cons
Long hours, low pay
Very nice company to work with. Sometimes work load will be high which is likely in big four companies . You can enjoy lot of leaves in november and December months.
Pros
Good hike and bonus. Lot of leaves, work from home
Cons
Health insurance, work based on projects
Company is good. There are several teams which have work life balance nad there are several which can ruin it too like XBRL. The work is very repetitive.
Pros
Minimal charges of cab
Cons
Repetitive work so no growth, micromanagement, less pay, less hike
My duties allowed me to be the first point of contact, with this encounter generates what will be my next task. I handle all incoming calls, hoteling reservations, schedule meetings and arrange lunch and dinners for meetings for that day. I handle visitor badges and I take pictures for the ID badges. I am a liaison for the building engineer. I maintain the companies phone directory for our region and many other clerical task. The company provides training. Employees are recognized both privately and publicly throughout the cooperation. The hardest part of my job is clearing out my emails each day. The most enjoyable part of my job are the pleasant employees.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Having your department outsourced.
A good place to start your corporate career, wherever I go I get recognized by the EY brand, I'm EY-Alumni forever. I learned about the culture and I'm proud I chose EY.
Great for jumpstarting your career. Great to stay until manager or senior manager to get experience and leadership, however once you leave you realize partners are more concerned with filling jobs and clients vs you staying with the company
Pros
Experience and exposure. Always learning
Cons
Benefits arent great, long hours
It's a great way to jumpstart your career but there's virtually no work/life balance. Compensation is above average for a recent college grad, but probably not for the amount of hours you're required to work. Workplace culture varies significantly across cities, service lines, and even individual teams. You're surrounded by (mostly) competent and ambitious people, most of whom are young and also recent college grads.However, I'm becoming more and more disappointed with how leadership is treating its employees. In response to the pandemic, the firm froze raises for all employees not in a promotion year. However, when it was announced the firm had record numbers despite the pandemic, a meager raise was given out right before busy season. Additionally, the firm unilaterally decided to implement an "unlimited vacation" policy starting in 2021. They claimed it was to improve work/life balance, but they failed to mention the millions they would be saving by not having to pay out accrued vacation. This feels like a slap in the face for a company who touts themselves as a caring, diverse company.To summarize, this is one of the best methods to jumpstart your career, but expect to work long hours in exchange, and definitely don't expect the leadership to care.
Pros
Great learning experiences, Surrounded by young peers, Great way to get exposed to many different companies/industries
Cons
Work/life balance, Excessive hours, Poor leadership
Not the worst. Far from the best. The organization would do well to consider fostering a more inclusive culture and provide clearer pathways for people who want to develop area expertise.
EY ensures you have what you need to succeed and thrive in their environment. Your career is in your hands and there’s plenty of assistance available.
Pros
Benefits, flexibility, tons of perks for mental and physical health, great work culture
Cons
Vision plan isn’t that great
There is no work life balance at EY, except that everything is great. They give you pretty good salary. Everything depends upon the team you are allinged to.
Worked here 15 plus years. Retiring in April. Amazing place to work! I would recommend EY to anyone. In a world of so much uncertainty, this firm provided me with the comfort and growth I look for in a corporate business.
Pros
Pay, benefits, company perks
Cons
I didnt take advantage of all the amazing opportunities.
I had a number of good and challenging engagements that I performed well at. and received good feedback for. However, my practice lead and performance manager took a disliking to me and continually belittled and marked down key work, was completely lacking in encouragement or support, yet who sought all decisions to be centralized through them.Exceptionally toxic work environment.
Pros
Compensation; global opportunities
Cons
See above critique.
I would recommend EY to those who seek a stable work at Accounts or Auditing. There's a career growth and development. HR department is really supportive and helpful to the staff.
Public Accounting (in particular a "Big Four" firm) is the best place to start your Accounting career. There are long hours, but it's the best place to learn.
No longer what it used to be. A lot of politics and stress from upper level management. Often times require OT and work that is unbillable to satisfy clients.
The work hours are pretty flexible, the client work is good. Although there is a lot of competition among the team to get projects, it pushes you to be at your absolute best
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Extreme competition
Lot's of variety in clienbases will get you exposire to many different areas, however the hours are long, and you will be expected to work overtime. The best part of the job is the comraderie.
Working at EY since 3 years and never felt any negativity about the organization. EY gives a good platform for Learn and also pays well as compared to other peer companies. Very good work life balance.
Pros
Work from home, Great health insurance benefits, Better career prospects.
Cons
You will get addicted to this organization culture.
A very down to earth approach, versus other Prof Service Companies. Enjoyed the directness of the Partners and their willingness to help. Love the results oriented approach work environment. It was all about , "what you did versus what you say culture".Would have never left, but they went through a Cap Gemini take over and all of the senior managers left the company.I feel the consulting group can be a major competitor to the Advertising industry. However, they need to figure out the creative capability and how they build that into their offering. It can not be a plug and play approach. As data, insight, strategy, creative and media channel are a continuum that drives an over Strategic Communications approach.
Pros
work environment
Cons
partner track
  1. Employee Reviews