EY

EY Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,793 reviews
Good place to work and develop, encourage flexible working especially in Advisory. Good place for personal and professional development and an enjoyable work place.
With the right management team, you will succeed.Team has different meanings in different places. There are opportunities for growth if you can pave your own way.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Favorites are played among employees
EY for me it has been like my home, my school in which I have grown personally and professionally, a place of constant learning where they allow you to grow and train as a complete professional.
I have been with EY for 20 yrs and I can tell you I enjoyed working there everyday. People are very smart and hard working. The benefits are great and due to Pandemic, we are able to work from home since March 2020.
Pros
People, benefits, locations
Cons
work/life balance
Good salary. That's where the good stops. If you get a bad manager/partner, you can kiss your life goodbye. No respect for life or wellbeing. They have created zombie teams who follow incumbent managers direction to the letter. Senior leadership actively manipulate employees to squash their confidence to challenge the prevalent bad practices. You only truly realize how bad the culture here is when you join a company that respect you as a human again.
El día comienza muy temprano, formalmente el día laboral empieza 8:30am pero recomiendo estar en la oficina 7am. La cantidad de trabajo y gestión de las mismas suele ser abrumadora. Trabajar en EY pone a prueba tu alta capacidad de organización y resiliencia. Existe una transparente política de ascenso profesional lo cual es muy motivador. El mindset de la firma aún es muy boomer y aún piensan que tu vida debe girar en torno al trabajo.
Pros
seguro médico, gimnasio y cursos con descuentos
Cons
trabajas de lunes a domingo incluso feriados
EY is an amazing company, and it is very difficult not to be in love with it. They truly go by what they say, whenever you join and however long you stay, EY gives you an experience which lasts a lifetime.
EY is a great firm that cares about their employees. I have been with the firm 24 years and they have always made me feel as if I matter. EY has made Forbes top 100 list for over 25 years and it is well deserved.
Pros
People First, Great Benefits
Cons
n/a
Employee Oriented CompanyStay Focused on Strengths. ...Willing to Take Risks. ...Inspire a Positive Corporate Culture. ...Encourage a Healthy Work Environment. ...Provide Assessment and Feedback.
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
I was able to have the opportunity to undertake my internship in EY GDS. I learned a lot in the facet of recruitment and I was able to hone my capabilities in encoding and management in the process.
Loved the people-oriented nurturing culture and the opportunities to work on exciting projects alongside with some of the most talented minds. An Ideal place for new graduates.
Working at EY was generally a good experience. The benefits and pay were fair-good, and most people who one worked with on daily basis were also good. The most difficult aspect of the job revolved around meeting your billable hour quota (which unless you’re a senior manager or above is out of your control, mainly - no matter what they tell you), and budget restraints. Working at EY truly does depend on your team. I worked with a fairly laid back, yet professional group and never worked too, too late, but, again this varies widely from group to group. Overall it was a good experience not a great one. I would recommend to people who are recent college grads - as the pay is fair and the work as a staff is also fair. As you move up the expectations are heavily amplified and somewhat unrealistic.
Pros
Benefits, people (most), pay
Cons
Billable hour, up or out policy
Working at EY will make you gain lot of knowledge in different industries, the management are good. The overall experience you obtain is worth suffering a little bit with the work load but the result is surprising.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Work atmosphere
Pros: okay if you u dont want to be fired (they dont fire bad performing staffs)Cons : No meritocracy. Promotion based 100% on the number of yearswith the firm and loyalty. Brown nosing expected in order to be promoted. No bonus. Difficult to move from one department to another. Lying management about pay and promotion.
Pros
Learning, early years
Cons
Zero meritocracy. Brownnosing expected
السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته انا جد فرح لكي انضم اليكم
Pros
نعم
Cons
نعم
Longest and hardest I've ever worked with a steep learning curve as seniors/managers don't have a lot of time to teach (because everyone is doing what they can). Tests the upper threshold for work but when you look back you'll be amazed at how much you've learnt and of the friends you make.
Pros
Team culture, training and exit opportunities
Cons
Long hours, low pay
Very nice company to work with. Sometimes work load will be high which is likely in big four companies . You can enjoy lot of leaves in november and December months.
Pros
Good hike and bonus. Lot of leaves, work from home
Cons
Health insurance, work based on projects
Company is good. There are several teams which have work life balance nad there are several which can ruin it too like XBRL. The work is very repetitive.
Pros
Minimal charges of cab
Cons
Repetitive work so no growth, micromanagement, less pay, less hike
My duties allowed me to be the first point of contact, with this encounter generates what will be my next task. I handle all incoming calls, hoteling reservations, schedule meetings and arrange lunch and dinners for meetings for that day. I handle visitor badges and I take pictures for the ID badges. I am a liaison for the building engineer. I maintain the companies phone directory for our region and many other clerical task. The company provides training. Employees are recognized both privately and publicly throughout the cooperation. The hardest part of my job is clearing out my emails each day. The most enjoyable part of my job are the pleasant employees.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Having your department outsourced.
A good place to start your corporate career, wherever I go I get recognized by the EY brand, I'm EY-Alumni forever. I learned about the culture and I'm proud I chose EY.
Great for jumpstarting your career. Great to stay until manager or senior manager to get experience and leadership, however once you leave you realize partners are more concerned with filling jobs and clients vs you staying with the company
Pros
Experience and exposure. Always learning
Cons
Benefits arent great, long hours
  1. Employee Reviews