EY

EY Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,793 reviews
Good place to work and develop, encourage flexible working especially in Advisory. Good place for personal and professional development and an enjoyable work place.
Buen ambiente laboral, aprender y adquirir experiencia. Salarios bajos
Virtual model, 90+ EA's on a floor and 200+ in the US supporting various executives across the firm sectors. It was a learning experience and I gained skills and a strong work ethic. I left due to the lack of transparency from managers and leadership; low moral on the team; promotions and advancement is based on who you know and how competitive you are and what manager you have; not based on your work ethic, attendance, teaming attitude and the various hats you wear to support departments when short handed. Good for entry level assistants, I wouldn't suggest experienced assistants to apply if you are looking to advance your career.
Pros
Pay and PTO is descent.
Cons
Smokey mirrors and lack of transparency from leaderships and managers
Great learning culture, overall good work life balance, even more when considering it is one of the big 4. I worked for other consultings and used to be much more stressed with amount of work and having to achieve very agressive target goals.
I love working at EY. I am in an admin position. There is great flexibility, the work environment is positive, and the benefits offered are impressive. They really take care of and care about their employees at a local as well as national level.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Flexibility
Great place to work. Really enjoyed my time. Management was extremely supportive of my desires and needs. Compensation package was great. Thoroughly enjoyed my time.
Recently, it seems like there's been a lot more turnover than in the past even during a COVID pandemic. That's left those who stay behind with more work to do at a place where you are already juggling multiple things. We're having to do a lot more while the industry still operates under the model that pay is going to be below market for what you can get in industry. It'd be interesting to see what happens in October when senior 3's who banked their bonus promote to manager and get their $25K bonus and whether there is going to be a big exodus.
Pros
Training, exposure to multiple clients and industry, job security, unlimited PTO, flexibility during non-busy season, $1K health allowance
Cons
unpredictable schedule, long hours, okay compensation
Over I loved working at EY. If you work in the core business services the benefits and pay are amazing. The culture is very positive and respectful. I would say that my position was pretty locked as far as growth and I knew that on the corporate level they would eventually eliminate my position.
Management is great. People are there to help you. You will learn alot. Great company to work with. Work life balance issue but pros qnd cons existed everywhere. Work culture is great
Pros
Learning, Ambience
Cons
Longhours, Exuasted
This review is specifically for the Consulting role.For most people, the main pull of this job is going to be job advancement. While the firm pays a lot of lip service to promoting based on performance over tenure, this isn't entirely true. In practice, there are still a minimum amount of time they want you to spend in each role. Only the absolute top performers (think culture coin) are able to get around this. Additionally, this timeline is changing and can be longer depending on who you roll up to. So, while your area might think it should take 3 years minimum to the next level, other areas will promote at 2 years. The travel aspect of the role is worse in practice than it is on paper. You may think at the travel percentage and think that it is manageable. Make sure to take into consideration that 4 days before your flight, you might not know when or where you traveling to. You truly must like travelling for work. This is different than normal travel. You will be in a crowded room with your team until most of the employees at the client have left. You are then typically encouraged to go to a team dinner. This can frequently result in you leaving your hotel at 8AM and not getting back until 9PM. This must be something you WANT to do. I was initially neutral on travelling for work, but I gradually began to hate it as time went on. Other notes: The type of projects you will be on a largely out of your control. Where you are travelling for you projects are largely out of your control. The compensation is competitive with other Big 4, but don't ever calculate your hourly - more...
Pros
Expensing meals while traveling, job advancement (typically)
Cons
Travel, uncertainty, work life balance
EY will allow you to grow quickly in your career but will ask for a significant sacrifice in return through lack of any work life balance. Extended hours were not strictly during busy season and "slow" times typically resulted with resource management finding a one-off assignment that would require overtime to fill your schedule.
Dont have much work as what they showcase on team meetings, need management to have skilled personnels that can lead team well and train, groom them so they can bring and perform better infront of clients. Treat and consider employees with transparency on pay scale and designations while hiring. HR really need to improve their induction and onboarding process
EY is a good place to work, but it takes a certain type of person to work here long term. you have to be willing to put in long hours. Can be stressful a lot of the time.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Fun and Worthwhile Company to Intern with.Enjoyed spending my first real-world accounting experience with EY. I look forward to working with the company again.
Cadre de l’Environnement pourrais être revu car possibilité de le rendre plus agréable .
Pros
Apprentissage
Cons
Pas d avantage
Rolig, omväxlande miljö att arbeta i med nya utmaningar varje dag.
Pros
inga
Cons
inga
EY GDS one of the worst company to work . Be ready to loose your mental health if you are willing to join this company . Lots of work pressure they treat employees like slaves . Management is useless and dumb people . Never recommend any one to work for this company
Pros
Cons
Mental health issues, you start hating your job and profession if you start working here.
Ey is all my world. I proud of myself which I was an employee of EY. I had the best moment when I was working there. I hope I will have another opportunity to work there again shortly.
Work life balance (as in most consultancy firms), lower salary in comparison with other Big4 firms (from Senior Consultant level onwards). Can be rewarding from Senior Manager position onwards. Most people level on Senior Consultant level.
Worked in the audit division within financial services. Great learning curve as I was thrown into a lot of discussions with senior management early. Audit gave me to get a deep understanding of various wealth managers, bank and insurer processes and controls.
Des activités qui me pousse à me surpasser. c'est tout simplement formidable surtout dans un environnement merveilleux avec des collaborateurs toujours à l'écoute.
  1. Employee Reviews