EY

EY Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

I joined as a Python developer focused on AI but have since never worked on anything pertaining to that and furthermore the work hours are relentless and the management is poor.
Working with experienced people ine governance domain helped. In terms of getting a job in a State like Chhatisgarh, EY is a good choice to work. Salary is also good.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Nothing specific
Good place to work, Great People, Lot to learn, High job security, Good employee benefits, good culture, bad work life balance, lot of travelling, good management
A typical day at EY would include - Client calls addressing day to day queries - Reviewing advisory and adjudication level appeals/ SCN reply - Reviewing returns to be filed - Team meetings EY is a thorough professional services firm where client satisfaction is priority. Professional ethics and meeting deadlines with no compromise in quality was the main focus while working with 6+ years.
Great place to work and have a very Learning-friendly Environment. The co-workers and the management was very helpful and cooperative. I would recommend working here.
A Typical Day at work sometimes stressful as I used to work till 1 at midnight and sometimes it was really relaxed and you could use that time to explore new ideas and things.
Worst work culture and work ethics. Only people who can do flattery can survive here. One person is over burdened nad senior staff members only focus on submitting their local bills. Not good work culture.
Great learning opportunities Immense travel opportunities Brand speaks for itself Very structured organisation Cooperative managers Review cycle can be improved
Ernst & Young is one of the big 4 consulting firm. This company has a good working environment and lots of opportunities for the people to grow vertically and horizontally.
It is a great place to work. I enjoyed working in the personal taxation team of EY. My team was always very collaborative and supportive of me. I would recommend everyone to work at EY at least once.
working with EY was itself an experience. People were very helpful. They think about their employees and gives lot of flexibility to their people. I would love to join EY again
New initiatives Client meetings Developing new strategies Lead new initiatives Great work culture Meeting new people Travel new places Training and development
My time with EY has been good till now. The salary and work culture here are good. I have gotten a lot to learn from this place. All in all its a good place to work at.
workplace work is very professional, life balance is very good, the hardest part in my job handle to client , or most enjoyable part in my job is this is 3 rd position in the world
I worked with EY as an audit associate for a year and a half. My expectations from the job were met. I learnt a lot pf new things working there and enjoyed my stint with the company.
CCL Tutorials welcomes you to Online CCL Practice Platform This will help to improve your scorecard and boost your confidence for the big day After Log in to the website, create an account and Get Started! Below is your Username & Password.
Empower work environment, positive and visionary management. Inclusive work culture. Long strategic vision to bring change on this planet and society at large
Working hours are very long in busy session. Working environment is awesome. Good training faculty for every employee skill development. Overall good experience working in big 4.
Typical day is long and unproductive. Time is wasted on unimportant tasks. Most of the employees can get by without really contributing and slacking off.
Pros
Nice office.
Cons
Poor leadership
EY gives very good exposure, Management is very good and approachable. Good employer to work with. Work-life balance is fine. Even the salary is also pretty good
EY is a wonderful company to work with.The growth opportunities are immense and also you are financially stable staying here.The company cares a lot for the employees.They have special learning programs that the employees can take up as per their requirements.They recognize their employees regularly.
Pros
Salary, Recognition, Growth, Learning
Cons
Na