EY

EY Employee Reviews in Kochi, Kerala

I was really happy to work with such a wonderful organization. EY provided all the benefits and support for my growth. I really wish to work with EY again.
Too much politics, back biting. Managers are not supportive . No proper training was given. Team members have too much attitude problem. I wont suggest this place to anyone.
Productive and Fun Good Management Good work life balance Slow pace Technical advancements Good trainings internal and external Work from anywhere policy
GDS offers good work culture and ample learning opportunities. It isa great place for a beginner to start his or her career. However, compensation and lack of client facing opportunities might be disappointing for a few.
Competitive environment with good work culture. Improvement in ones own personal skills especially soft skills Ensure that all deliverables are up to the expectations of the clients
Horrible. Never join the place. Infested with psychos. Better die. They have absolutely no regards for basic human rights. If you are willing to sacrifice your family and enjoy office politics go ahead
Building better working world with employee engagement. Need to grab the opportunities to learn and grow in this organisation. Flexibility in work is a highlight at EY.
Learned the business pursuit and development activities, Winning proposal development and Collateral development by meeting all professional standards.
Pros
unlimited coffee
Helps us to be work as if a family to up-bring the final fruitful results and also motivates us to develop your personal culture and professional qualities.
It's good for family, forgot self satisfaction. Nothing more creative. Better for build good business communication, good culture diversity and integrity, encouraging women's empowerment,
I feel truly blessed to have been part of EY. It is truly a great place to work and learn.You can grow exponentially with great working experience. The culture of the organization is truly worth experiencing.
Great firm to acquire experience. Good work environment and encouraging staff to improve knowledge about relevant matters such as IFRS and IAS. High exposure.
Good overall experience so far. Work culture is relaxed and good work-life balance. Micro management is mediocre and compensation is low when compared to the market.
Working at EY provided me with knowledge on multiple tools of visualization and data handling. My project allowed me a flexible working environment and my colleagues were helpful.
It uses to be a wonderful organization to work with, now except for the flexibility of working nothing seems to go well, like all corporates there is dirty politics which will pull down enthusiastic candidates.
There are numerous opportunities for growth within this firm. The exposure is the highlight. Best work culture within the Big4's. Supper supportive teams and management.
EY is a good company. A good place to work except for the management. There is a lot of favouritism. Promotion is given to the managers favourite people.
good company with good working atmosphere. Good exposure with different well reputed clients. Direct rexposure to clients. Expert in learning and training deve;lopment programs for employees.
Work life balance and culture is good at EY. EY is very organizations to start ur career. Environment in side organization is really good it help you to develop personally and professionally.
The company is really good. The atmosphere was also very nice and the colleagues are also good. Overall the company was really good with its rich working culture.
A great company to work having Global exposure as we could improvise our working life style and provides multicultural interaction platform. An employee friendly company.