EY

EY Employee Reviews in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Better working environment for women and working atmosphere is productive. Employers are very helpful while we join as a fresher. Balanced work life and peaceful.
Pros
Balanced work life
Cons
Better to be in Service line supporting teams. There are many small teams in EY. It's better to join higher and established teams in EY. Check about the team before confirming the offer
Salary is par for the course. Perks are ok. Onsite roles are not worth it. Offshore work culture is very liberal. Management is not easily approachable onsite.
Great exposure to work across multiple industries and sectors. Opportunity to work with senior management with amazing experience and profiles. The hardest part of the job could be work life balance since the team I am part of works for clients based out of multiple time zones (APAC to US).
I loved working in EY. IT was like my home and more over we have alternate work arrangements which provided a work life balance. I would still want to continue my career in EY UK.
Great place to work. Wonderful team and motivational leaders. Very friendly and one can easily grow with the talent. Learning is endless here from the Seniors, peers, and from the Work
It was a wonderful experience to intern at EY cybersecurity at Trivandrum. Great culture.. great support for personal development......The overall experience was amazing
Good quality of team leads and career growth. Workplace is relaxed and friendly. Very supportive teams. Everything is documented and a good communication.
EY is the best employee friendly company. It has best working culture. Really flexible both personal and professional life can be balanced. Mangers are quite supportive. The main problem is with the appraisal time there is no such salary benefits
Management was very supportive Work life and personal life was stable Job security was high Working with client facing team and support from the team was appreciatable
I started my career at EY, which I consider as the best thing that happened to me. That's the thing that I'm in a position right now. The job culture is the best and the exposure you get is immense. It teaches you to grow personally and professionally.
The office hours were stressful. Only work and no fun. But people were helpful achieve a goal. Management was good. People interaction apart from work is too less.
Professional work environment, competent managers who trust and respect their people, facilitate to perform with confidence, builds opportunities for team members to choose from diverse options, challenge and support them to walk the extra mile and gives them credit of their achievement.
Should need more work life balance. There are less employee engagement activity. People are friendly and managers ayye approachable. And they do provide pretty good compensation.
Have met and worked with some great people with a real interest in mentor ship. Lots of variety of work and interesting projects. Work life balance is Ok
Cannot disclose due to confidentiality and privacy requirements. However, EY is a great place to work with good market value and a great customer base..
It was the best firm till date that I had worked with. I personally recommend people to go with EY if you get an oppurtunity to work with. Its a great place for work and fun.
EY as a big 4 maintains its quality in each activity it does.8 months of internship in EY was a mile stone towards my career growth. EY focuses on knowledge gain. Achieved good knowledge in Data Analytics abd IFRS.
Pros
Feedback appreciations
work culture is really good. Management is also good. there isn't much work pressure. I was able to learn a lot. learning opportunities are high. job advancement is not frequent
As an employee who worked in EY i would like to share the following: Big Learning Curve, Flexible Working,Job Security but the HR and management is not so organised.
Pros
Working Hours are flexible
Cons
Poor Team Management
Helped to accomplish my dream to work at Big 4 companies. Was really happy to be part of EY family. Helped me to mold myself into a perfect auditor. Thank you.
  1. Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala