EY

EY Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Very nice company to work with. Sometimes work load will be high which is likely in big four companies . You can enjoy lot of leaves in november and December months.
Pros
Good hike and bonus. Lot of leaves, work from home
Cons
Health insurance, work based on projects
Love to work at ey.ii has given me right direction to think and work.Good compensation.Higher management is quite understanding and supportive.You can learn a lot here
Pros
Talented people
Cons
Long work hours
Nice firm to work with. Its a BIG4. Lot of opportunities to expand your horizon and grow. Both professionally and personally. The training module is great and supports the employee. apart from work there are multiple perks.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Too much work at times
EY is a great place to get all the skills you'll need for the finance world. The company culture is inclusive and makes everyone feel welcome, I highly recommend the company.
very unprofessional and disorganised work culture, from the business process, leadership team to Human human resource they do not think in betterment of employees, only when you work in this organisation you will get to know the reality.
Except for lack of work life balance, life at EY was pretty good. Good management, great international growth opportunities, fast paced environment. Salary could be made better.
Horrible. Never join the place. Infested with psychos. Better die. They have absolutely no regards for basic human rights. If you are willing to sacrifice your family and enjoy office politics go ahead
Working in EY is a great opportunity to maintain the work-life balance. And the working culture is very tremendous. Flexible working hours and able to manage the family well
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
onsite opportunities
EY is an excellent company to work for. The company offers good opportunities for their employees to learn either via their internal channel or on class.
.The Journey in EY was good overall. Lot of learnings and I explored different client and team. Overall a good company to work with. The workplace culture is more client oriented.
The experience of ey was good. Thus I look forwards to being associated to a big four . I like the culture, the work and the defined profiles . Work life balance was extremely good at ey, the culture was commendable as well as the diversity and inclusiveness was evident in comparison to other companies in ey
Very dynamic, flexible and great place. It has a lot of processes, goals are set and these are communicated regularly. Training and mentoring is looked at very closely
EY is a multinational diverse company with so many different backgrounds, cultures and working styles. its a very challenging yet very interesting experience to expand your knowledge about different people in different service lines. EY is one of the toughest and top 4 companies around the world in Audit and i feel privileged being part of EY family. regardless of the long hours and tough submissions its always fun and interesting environment to be in
Ernst & Young is a great place to work. Work culture is good. It was great learning experience. I had an opportunity to work with global partners. This helped me gain greater insights.
I had 4 years experience in EY which has made me who i am today, definitely a lifetime experience. I have a great boss who leads me throughout, garnered a lot of professional skill and knowledge from the company. Although sometimes we have to work late in order to meet the deadlines, i do enjoy every bit of it. I also fortunate enough to have met the people there where they become my best friends, definitely a lifetime experience working with the firm.
Pros
Great people culture
Cons
Great experience being a part of such a goal oriented company. The company is professionally driven with a great working environment. If you are eager to learn new things this is the company you should try.
Pros
Professional Growth
Cons
Often travelling
a workplace where one can learn a lot if he has a learning aptitude. Person can grow faster professionally as the organization provise a platform to learn, grow and succeed.
Pros
Free Lunch and relaxation Area
Cons
Long working hours
Good work like balance and friendly people. Room for career progression as long as you are willing to work hard and maintain your professional network.
EY is a great place to work. During my association with EY, I started off as a newbie in the field of Tax and progressed to a managerial level within two years. Work at EY is fast-paced and challenging, but work colleagues are very supporting. The environment is very encouraging and promotes learning.
Great place to work. There is work life balance and there is this culture of oneness and openness. There is also job security and advancement in Ernst and Young Nigeria
Being in EY India, BMC design Centre has helped me in work life balance. Though in today's world every organisation is pressing upon digitization, still EY is focusing on empowering its people and digitize technology.
Pros
Year-end bonus, Digital disruption
  1. Assistant Manager