EY

EY Employee Reviews for Data Analyst

A good place to start your corporate career, wherever I go I get recognized by the EY brand, I'm EY-Alumni forever. I learned about the culture and I'm proud I chose EY.
Better working environment for women and working atmosphere is productive. Employers are very helpful while we join as a fresher. Balanced work life and peaceful.
Pros
Balanced work life
Cons
Competitive environment with good work culture. Improvement in ones own personal skills especially soft skills Ensure that all deliverables are up to the expectations of the clients
A Typical Day at work sometimes stressful as I used to work till 1 at midnight and sometimes it was really relaxed and you could use that time to explore new ideas and things.
Great place to work ,except for few things like the work culture. Overall its a nice firm to work. Depends on the time in which on one is working. Big4
It’s like high school never ended, it’s a gossip factory, and people are frequently working against you knowing that a good way to move up in the company is to step on other people
Good work life balance Great learning experience Very interactive work culture Good work culture Very beneficial for women employees Work is good and interesting
The management and the colleagues are very supportive and collaborative. There were other activities like csr and cultural to keep is engaged. Learning hours are mandatory which helps to upskill.
a best place to work for professionals. we get a platform to showcase our talents. management is so friendly. managers and team leaders are very supportive and help us in learning.
Fun and learning workplace. I fyou are looking for a learning space, this is the right platform. Culturally diverse and open to new ideas and adaptive to better working styles.
From building my networks strong to enhancing my knowledge in many technologies, Ernst and Young stands out to be the best place to work in. Work culture and management is amazing.
Pros
There is no gap between senior and junior, various team lunch.
Cons
Nothing as far now
Flexibility to work from home is huge. Lots of opportunities to get training. The culture is great. Maternity leave is amazing. Firm is constantly looking to improve time off for its employees.
EY GDS is a company where you make money going onsite rather than with your salary. Although there are quite a number of onsites, if you are among the lucky bunch, then you get to go and save some bucks. Otherwise the compensation is quite less. The work is a bit mundane but I made some great friends among my colleagues and hence the work there was fun and engaging.
Pros
Good amount of on-sites
Cons
Less compensation
Having been working at EY for 2 years, I have grown my knowledge in tax and technology combined field and developed my skills and understanding in data analysis and data management. A good place for people to start.
I worked at EY full-time (More than a year) Its great to work and hire great people. Keep going Leaders should join hands to have a single common goal as one team
Pros
EY is a greta place to kickstart your career. This was my first job, and I have a great experience.
Cons
Lack of a well defined org structure. Too many people attempt to do the same thing
Minimum work/life balance. Although the work was rewarding, there was just no personal time. The commute didn't help either. I would go back in a heartbeat.
Your Big 4 experience will depend largely on what business division you are in and if they value you. Managers can range from those that care about you to those that will push you under the bus at the first available chance.
EY is a great company as a whole. The are very family oriented and thrives to help create a work/life balance. It's a great company for working moms. They do however, need to invest more time in management training.
Excellent opportunities for career growth. Exposure to people from various backgrounds and cultures which makes you a more developed and strong personality.
It was indeed a boon for me to start my job life here at EY. EY is a global company, so the standards and culture maintained over there blew me out and it was a fun way of learning and working.
Pros
Cons
End of Contract
Ernst & Young is a productive comapny as well as fun workplace . We can manage work and life. easily. We can work for any shifts.work balance is good.