EY

EY Employee Reviews for Service Coordinator

EY is a great firm that cares about their employees. I have been with the firm 24 years and they have always made me feel as if I matter. EY has made Forbes top 100 list for over 25 years and it is well deserved.
Pros
People First, Great Benefits
Cons
n/a
My duties allowed me to be the first point of contact, with this encounter generates what will be my next task. I handle all incoming calls, hoteling reservations, schedule meetings and arrange lunch and dinners for meetings for that day. I handle visitor badges and I take pictures for the ID badges. I am a liaison for the building engineer. I maintain the companies phone directory for our region and many other clerical task. The company provides training. Employees are recognized both privately and publicly throughout the cooperation. The hardest part of my job is clearing out my emails each day. The most enjoyable part of my job are the pleasant employees.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Having your department outsourced.
Over I loved working at EY. If you work in the core business services the benefits and pay are amazing. The culture is very positive and respectful. I would say that my position was pretty locked as far as growth and I knew that on the corporate level they would eventually eliminate my position.
EY is a nice place to work because it offers the freedom to forge your own career path, but you must be patient and build your network and your brand.
Culture at EY is really relaxed but opportunities to move within, isnt so great. Opportunities on a global scale, most contracts are FTCs not permanent
• Process & distribute mail/ Provide guidance to protect all assets and maintaining a productive work environment. • Proactively met with mailroom employees to set realistic expectations of their roles. • Recommend ways to improve processes and better manage expenses.
EY is a great company. Good work/life balance and good pay. Plenty of opportunities to advance. Good co workers and work environment. Tons of employee appreciation programs and rewards.
Pros
Flexible schedules and good pay
Cons
Mid level management could have been better
This role is heavily administrative and facilities focused, rather than hospitality focused. The interaction (currently) with customers or guests is little to none.
Company is more of a partnership instead of corporation. More beneficial for people who work directly on the business area. Not so much for those who are not on the accounting side.
I enjoy the challenges that come with this role within EY and very much like the Global aspect of my role Every day is different and there is always plenty to do and challenges are around every corner, which makes for a tough but fun place to work. The offices have great restaurants and exciting work areas, other than desks... Great options for colleague benefits A great place to work. I would like to move on and develop my IT skills more and be closer to home if possible.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Can be longhours, but definitely rewarding
Very friendly and supporting staff. Always there to help you out. The firm provides excellent work environment and benefits.
Office Management, Inventory Control, File Maintenance, Mailroom Operations. Workstation Management. I loved working for the firm.
Pros
Multi-tasking, great pay and benefits
Cons
Long work hours
October 2012 – CurrentErnst & Young LLP - HRSSCEmployee Services Coordinator• Efficient and effective processing of HR administration within specified procedural and service guidelines supporting all activities relating to employment with EY, and during the leaving process.• Deliver excellent service in line with HR processes and ensure service level agreements are achieved.• Generate standard letters and emails to support all HR processes.• Process all administration relating to events affecting employment during service including the production of internal communications and updating of HR systems.• Process all administration relating to the ending of employment including production of internal communications and processing of final payments.• Case manage maternity cases.• Liaise with the Payroll & Benefits team to ensure consistency of processing and eradication of errors.• Maintain an up to date knowledge of current EY HR policy and process developments.• Ensure compliance with the firms' policies, best HR practice and employment legislation at all times.• Dealing with payroll queries generated via the payroll audit reports.• Action weekly housekeeping reports to ensure accuracy of data on HR systems, and to take appropriate actions identified within reports.• Processing reference requests for post employment, mortgage, tenancy and work permits for EY UK staff.• Managing the EY references inbox and HR online forms submitted for all reference requests.• Development of professional working relationships with HR Business Partners and key operational customers - more...
Pros
flexible working
Cons
no job security
Ernst & Young is family type atmosphere where people are courteous and work well together as team. I learned how to work well with others ensuring everything runs smoothly without any glitches. Our greatest strengths are consistently communicating regularly with the clients, potential hires,and each other. Management always made sure we're kept abreast with the latest news regarding the company, whether it's good or bad. They have an open door policy whenever one needs to voice his or concerns regarding work or personal issues. There really isn't anything hard about the job, it's simply one must have the mindset of getting the job done for the interest of the client, who the company always place as top priority. My most enjoyable part of the job was learning new skills and becoming a sounding board for new hires who weren't certain how to adjust to their new responsibilities and make them feel comfortable.