Fiverr

Fiverr Employee Reviews

Good place to gain international market experienced

I love to work on Fiverr. its very easy and we find perfect client to sell our service and feel comfortable to work on fiverr and I recommend fiverr to everyone

productive and fun

It was hard at first but i managed through.Fiverr customer support is really bad, I opened a ticket 3 days ago and there is no response, I payed to a freelancer on fiverr to do a service and she's not do it until now, and when I dispute order she's declined my dispute... so is this really worth? This is the first order and I afraid to become the last one.

Productive with flexibility to work to excel and demonstrate skill

Since we are not bounded by any contract, work depends on the contract and deadlines. I have learnt a lot of things including machine learning with TensorFlow. The management is handled by the contract who are stringent thus the company work based on performance analysis and quickness of self learning thus everything you do is on your own but the rewards from completing the project and gaining further work makes it all the more interesting

Pros

Flexibility, not bound by contract, ability to explore own skills

Cons

Pay scale, inability to work in large teams, clients are continuously demanding more

Good website to earn extra bucks

I have been selling on Fiverr since 2017 and found it very helpful in making extra bucks. It’s a very dynamic and highly competitive environment. So, you have to be on your A+ game to be really successful.

Highly competitive platform

I would not advise anyone to work at Fiverr. It is a highly-competitive freelance platform, and getting jobs is not guaranteed. The platform uses an algorithm to allocate gigs, and most times, a seller's profile may remain unseen for months.

Faithful and Great workplace

I like this companyI feel it And I knew itI would to thanks fiverr for Give job to me i hope i became selectedPlease select me this company is so good mangement is good.

Pros

Free ways

Cons

Very hard works

Lovely to work on Fiverr

Fiverr is the most beautiful and great freelancing platform I know. Have been working on Fiverr Since 2017, for you to get your first project is something easy if you know well about your service

Flexible hours and professional paced

Got work within 1 year without any skill. Just communicated with the clients and they instructed me and I was ready to do their job.Definitely a good platform where I got lots of exposure.

Pros

Support team is cooperative

Cons

Mostly buyers supportive.

Work as a voice over/narration

The work I do is very fun especially since you chose the work that you are interested in. The only issue is that it can become very difficult to find customers on Fiverr and you actually have to do much more wok outside of fiverr to get the traction.

Pros

Felxible

Cons

Low security in terms of getting customers

A great starting point for freelancing

The process of working with fiverr for me has been fantastic. You are a self-employed worker, the times you work are dependent upon how many clients you can manage at one time and your own schedule. Having been a freelance writer for a couple years, I feel like I have learned a lot. However, it still feels like working part-time and you would need to work another job in most cases. For me, I'll have to eventually branch out and build a brand without the assistance of a platform, if I want to grow. If you have a plan for freelancing long-term it can be a challenge (meaning going beyond two or three years).

Pros

Work on your own, make your own schedule, work from home. Scale pricing and everything how you want.

Cons

Barriers of growth beyond the platform itself.

Relaxed and comfortable working cutlure

Work with your own style and time. Time to think creatively and manage the project by ourselves. Being responsible for everything we do. Direct conversation with client help to build the client relationship.

Best for some, Worst for many

It is truly difficult to work on the platform of Fiverr because of Gig Optimization and huge competition. Even if you got the right skills, you will never get noticed if your gig won't appear in searches. Most of the talented people left because of scams and tough policies as well as unrealistic budgets

Great freelance

Great company for freelance work. Great to take work as desired. Must set up profile and build clientele. Took this position on to help during pandemic.

It does its job of connecting talent to consumers.

It's well set up as far as getting your face in front of people that need your services but the interface can be very tedious. Otherwise payment is smooth and building a good relationship with repeat customers is easy.

Non è un'azienda

È un sito che ti permette di farti conoscere come freelancer. Il problema è che non solo fa pagare una percentuale di commissione ai tuoi clienti, ma tiene anche il 20% dei tuoi guadagni. Il che non è poco.

Pros

Lavoro indipendente

Cons

% trattenuta troppo alta

Good opportunity for students to work from home

Fiverr is a good company to work if you are a student and want to work online from your home. If you are passionate and expert in your field then you should avail this opportunity.You just need proper guidelines to work on Fiverr which you can easily learn from YouTube.

Fiverr is very good marketplace

Fiverr is a very good marketplace. I am working on it for 4 years. I am happy to work with them. I do recommend my all friends to work at Fiverr. Fiverr is very helpful for all sellers.

Pros

Free lunches, Free time work

Cons

good time spent with family

Easy to use sight

I’ve been editing videos on fiver for a while now, it’s a perfect place for freelancing, when I needed help the team was quick to respond and find a fix.

freelancing

ganas bien si dedicas tiempo en la web. oferece buenas opciones de seguir creciendo.

Good enough

Good place to find gigs as a freelancer however payments will take a very long time to reach your account and they will apply their own commission. You can easily just scammed as some clients keep asking for free revisions

They don't care about sellers

It's a great workplace if you're looking for freelancing work, but they don't care about their sellers. So if you have any problems with a buyer, they'll give priority to buyers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fiverr with