Fiverr

Fiverr Employee Reviews

Good place to gain international market experienced

I love to work on Fiverr. its very easy and we find perfect client to sell our service and feel comfortable to work on fiverr and I recommend fiverr to everyone

You need a really demanding skill to survive in the market.

You need to convince every buyer to give you order.But you can set your own price but price should be competitive.Sometimes buyers place order without contacting first and you would need to cancel the order.But the fiverr always prefer buyer.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Order can be cancelled at any time and your reputation will be gone.

Best place for freelancers and part time job

Remote workWhen you want continue the jobNo work no money, Good work good moneyYou can earn good money if you have a potential Good mangement teamGood courses to learn

It’s rare finding gigs and not much income

I couldn’t find it easy finding a gig and they wages were poor. It isn’t a stable paying job and neither does it give security. Clients are very strict while still not willing to pay.

Fiverr Experience

It was a good experience but there's many competition I think peoples who hire are 35_40% and peoples who are working,, are 60% percent,, difficult for Beginners ,, it depends on your luck and your skills

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexible schedule What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Getting trafficWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?To yourself, your own bossWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Normal nothing serious or major

Learning Experience

Through this internship I was able to learn and interact with different customers which helped me a lot when it came to being interviewed at other companies.

What is the best part of working at the company?Its freelance, so it works around my schedule.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Its not a consistent paycheck. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?You set your own schedule.

Good place for work but competition is too high

I would not recommend this website to any newbie people who are planning to grow themselves in on this website. Competition is too high and all best and top rated freelancers are now free at this time.

Pros

Earning is good here

Cons

When the competition is increased, there is no chance to grow again

Productive place to work

It's actually a great place to get started as a freelancer. You get to meet and work with a lot of people across different countries. The management is okay too.

Growing platform and make our skills more competent

Fiverr is a great platform for freelancers for providing their services and yes after some experience, means was working with an international marketplace you will become more professional and competent but it's not easy raking in the start, You have to need fully professional gigs first and then special luck for firsts clicks and orders as well due to high competition. Plz, learn about the algorithm before diveing into it.

Pros

Growing

Cons

And yes Clients can easily scam freelancers, need some improvements from another side.

Ok

Bon début pour du freelancing. Ça met quand même du temps à se lancer au début.

Lavoro autonomo ma spesso non si guadagna tanto

Ci sono giornate, settimana e /o mesi in cui non si guadagna tanto o davvero poco, se non nulla e altre in cui guadagni tutto in una volta. Varia a momenti. Bellissimo però avere autonomia nel lavoro

Pros

Autonomia

Cons

Guadagno

Stimolante a migliorarsi

Bella esperienza, ti insegna a lavorare tanto per poco all' inizio però quando esci dalla concorrenza e sei più stabile anche con le entrate è molto soddisfacente dato che non hai orari prestabiliti da un datore di lavoro.

Over All is good For Beggainers

Good For first startup in LifeEspecially for beggainers want earn in start of life he/she must have skills to earn Good on fiverr.really good platform for those people who work from Home.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Healthcare

Work experience.

It is easy to use from the beginning. I worked 3 years on fiverr. It was a low salary but It was a great time to work there. I meet lots of kind and selfish people through Fiverr.

I am a freelancer and I have had good experiences here

All my work is online and everything but the thing is they don't really care for their sellers and they are too strict. you wont be promoted to a new level if you have less than 4.7 star rating and their app has arund 4.1 stars. are we machines?

Pays well but stressful; little support

The job pays very well if you find your niche and tailor yourself to the algorithm. There is very little support from Fiverr in terms of refunds and canceling orders. Taking vacations also seems to reduce your orders when you come back. Stress is also a big problem because you are essentially always on call.

Pros

Pay, Feeling of Fulfilment

Cons

Always on call, Pay can be slow at the start, little support from management

It's what you make of it!

Since this is a freelance company, you are responsible for anything you put out there as far as what your niche is. you control everything, set the prices, time, etc.

What is the best part of working at the company?I working here as a virtual assistant data entry and designerWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?virtual assistant data entry and designer

Excelente plataforma para freelancers

La plataforma es amigable y responde rápido ante cualquier inquietud. Siempre que estes atento siempre a las solicitudes, puedes obtener una buena reputación rápido

Pros

Es fexible

Cons

Hay que estar muy atentos a las notificaciones

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fiverr with