Fiverr

Fiverr Employee Reviews for Freelancer

Freelancer117 reviews

Good freelance experience but expect low salary as starter

I am very fortunate to have wonderful clients as a freelancer at Fiverr. You can manage your time at your pace. However, expect the pay at the start to be low to gain attraction.

Pros

You have freedom to choose your specialty

Cons

Low salary

Good Place to Work

Fiverr provides a professional and creative service for anyone who is looking to have a video or advertisement for a product that they may be wanting to promote.

Flexible hours and professional paced

Got work within 1 year without any skill. Just communicated with the clients and they instructed me and I was ready to do their job.Definitely a good platform where I got lots of exposure.

Pros

Support team is cooperative

Cons

Mostly buyers supportive.

Great freelance

Great company for freelance work. Great to take work as desired. Must set up profile and build clientele. Took this position on to help during pandemic.

Good opportunity for students to work from home

Fiverr is a good company to work if you are a student and want to work online from your home. If you are passionate and expert in your field then you should avail this opportunity.You just need proper guidelines to work on Fiverr which you can easily learn from YouTube.

freelancing

ganas bien si dedicas tiempo en la web. oferece buenas opciones de seguir creciendo.

Flexible working time

Since I am a freelancer, I got flexible working hours. I also got paid based on how many projects I got. However, the salary is paid not instant by the end of the project, but you have to wait for a week or so for it.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Fee paid pending

Freelancer

Fiverr is good work place i lover working there gigs was very impressive sometimes i earn more than i thinking need some more clients there to get a better revenue

Excellent

Fiverr is a freelance platform and the pay rate is very good. It is difficult to get orders but once you start getting, you can make a lot of money at the comfort of your home

It's a nice place once you get good clients

It's good to work if you have good clients that understands the workloads and pays reasonably, there can also be the opposite, it's a balanced place. It's also good as a part time as well as full time.

Pros

Shifts

Cons

Shifts

Freelance is freelance

Do not expect this to cover your finances if you don't have much to offer in your services. Market is highly competetive and if you are starting out, there are others who are already there with the same services.

Pros

Your schedule at your price

Cons

If no one wants your services, you get no pay

Moderate

Fiverr is good platform for beginners but it charges a lot and always support buyer. They've overall good but it's paid ads isn't good enough as they add amount before deduction.

What is the best part of working at the company?Its freelance, so it works around my schedule.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Its not a consistent paycheck. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?You set your own schedule.

Productive place to work

It's actually a great place to get started as a freelancer. You get to meet and work with a lot of people across different countries. The management is okay too.

Lavoro autonomo ma spesso non si guadagna tanto

Ci sono giornate, settimana e /o mesi in cui non si guadagna tanto o davvero poco, se non nulla e altre in cui guadagni tutto in una volta. Varia a momenti. Bellissimo però avere autonomia nel lavoro

Pros

Autonomia

Cons

Guadagno

I am a freelancer and I have had good experiences here

All my work is online and everything but the thing is they don't really care for their sellers and they are too strict. you wont be promoted to a new level if you have less than 4.7 star rating and their app has arund 4.1 stars. are we machines?

Good balance but work inconsistent

When you're getting tons of orders, life is good, and when you're not, it can be discouraging. You never know what you're going to get week to week. I love the flexibility and ability to work remotely, but it isn't dependable income.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Income not stable

Buono

In linea di massima buono, bisogna saperlo utilizzare

Excellente

This is a really shady company that doesn’t care about it’s workers. I work as a package handler on day sort but I double shift and do the evening sort as well. Minus peak season the hours are short, I’m lucky if I get 3 hours on either shift even though they guarantee you 3.5 which is a blatant lie. The wage is $15 which is mediocre (during peak they had us at $17 but they quickly cut it back to $15 because of corporate greed), the Union here has very weak bargaining power and a lot of workers don’t even know about it. The supervisors often work you to death and rush you excessively and yell at you. Overall not a good place to work.

Productive but competive for freelancers

I recommend fiverr to beginer freelancers to start their career and their customer support is so supportive that if you face any issue while dealing with buyers, they will fully cooperate and support you.

Its okay

Its a good way to earn a side hustle but the fees are really high and some customers could be extremely not understanding. But there are some reall good customers as well

Pros

Work from home

Cons

High fees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiverr. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Fiverr with