Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

Competitive and difficult to acquire projects

The platform does offer job opportunities but teams are rampant. Teams offer to take up bulk work at very discounted rates and fast project completion time.Individual writers tend to be overlooked.

Fun and unique

Working for myself is great. I just wish the profit was better. I enjoy being my own boss and making my own timetable. In the future I intend to expand to a more fulltime role.

Good

Good position. You make your own schedule and advise on different matters. Lots of room to grow. Highly recommend to all out there so many benefits.

Good if you manage your time wisely

Theres tons of freedom to work at your own schedule but lack of support otherwise. You need to be prepared to be proactive to seek out prospective clients as well as be able to take criticism well.

Fun workplace

This is one of thr most renowned place to work at. Anyone csn work here. It is quite good in nature. It is a complate platfofm to work in a call centre .

It is OK if you don't have any option.

It is OK if you don't have any other option, but don't continue in this since the opportunities are less, and it all depends on the client with whom we are going to work.

Pros

Flexible timings

Impossible to get a gig

I was lucky to have people reach out to me but at the start it's hard to get people to pay you a good wage. especially if you don't have 10 years of experience. The actual programming wasn't hard. It's still a good way to make some extra cash on the side

Free to choose the task to work

You are able to choose which job task you want to work with. but you need to propose and pitch yourself so that the employer has more confident on you.

Good to cooperate to each Other

everyday work is good to be done,i learn multiple projects in every single day,and the management is good,my workplace is on home,the hardest part of my job is the technical projects but good to see on eye.my enjoyable part of of my job is fair to give salary and on time schedule.

Pros

daily allowance

Cons

free to break any time.

Ambiente agradable y colaborativo

Tienes la libertad de armar tus propios horarios de acuerdo a tu disponibilidad

Pros

Horarios flexibles

Cons

Ninguna

Por conta própria

O próprio nome já diz. Tudo depende do quão disposto você está para fazer por si.

Individual and centralized management.

Meet customers’ understand there requirements, try to build scope clarity,Provide different solution before we do for gap analysis, and help the people for adaptation and it's the difficult phase in any project.

Pros

you can learn to mach

Low salary, High commision.

I hate that the company takes a chunk of money as project/service fee and it is a big no for me. It makes us get low income and which is annoying big time.

Pros

Clients are friendly and customer support is really good

Cons

High service fee.

Very competitive

It's hard to find a work in the website because of the competition. But when you find a job its very process . You can also check the market value for the work you are doing.

Pros

Flexible timeing

Time management opportunities

Is good to manage your time and be your boss but sometimes could be stressful bencause you are responsible for everything. Is an opportunity to gain experience.

Do you like being a Freelancer?

It pays when there's work, but when you don't have work you are free.You are your own boss, so that's a plus, but there's no security, no benefits, no guarantee you will have work next month... so...

New learning opportunities, good work culture, Decent pay. Good place to learn and grow. Working hours may be long, but the kind of work keeps you feel energized.

Very good for side hustle

Among the best, freelance platform in the world. And very good for Side hustle. Work from the comfort of your home. Additional income. So many things to offer. You can get any job you want.

About the same

It was nice.. I used to work for clients around the world and that was very exciting experience for me. Pay was contract based. Down point is too much competition and no fix pay.

Productive and innovating

Working with freelancer.com is actually an exciting offer , because it opens you to a lot of possibilities and broadens your knowledge on how to go about the demands in the labor market . It is really a tool to strengthen you for career advancement and inculcate the habits of value and proficiency in you .

Pros

Flexible work time

Cons

No intrusion

productivity is considered as growth in the company

A day can be so busy of which you can learn a lot from the rest of the colleague. Growth is successfully brought by a positive mind that is ready to learn. Our management team really does nothing since we can already control our selves. The culture of the company is communal and cooperative work. Hardest part is not servicing our customers. The most enjoyable part is servicing our customers with whatever service they really need.

Pros

Free leaves

Cons

healthcare, housing and teamship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with