Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

AMazing

I loved every moment it was very nice just make sure you are not scammed i hope this helps everyone. and i hope you land good jobs like i did. again be careful not to get scammed .

Video editing short video editing

I am Mr ballu main ek ek video editing karata hu and

Pros

Rojgar

Cons

Koi nahi

Fun

As a freelancer, you have lots of freedom but your progress really depends on how you manage your time and how often you can find work to do. Overall, its fun.

Nice work

Hme time to time work krna chayea. Sbhi log apne mehnt Sai kaam krte hai. Apne job ko sbhi apne work ke trh smjhna chayea.

Pros

Free lunch no

Freedom

Freedom to be your own boss, make your own schedule, and uncapped eating potential at any level of experience you're skilled at on a non taxed wage. Good for second income

Very good

Its great job of my life... I am. Glad to work with them they are very good and their terms and conditions are very good i like to work with them. They are very supportive and paid us at time

What is the best part of working at the company?I can just pick up and go to my clients or any gig of opportunities that presents it’s self at anytime! What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I love being a makeup artist and being in a fast past environment excite me! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast and i love it!!What is a typical day like for you at the company?Creating a vision that both the company,Team or client brought together and see it blossom!

Fun quiet be easier in this digital time

Be positive and positive for the any thing going to face to took up myself and my team to one level up . I took all efforts to present myself in right way and be on time complete all the projects language translation and graphics design any many more now I will try some resin art hope some day some one like it and enjoy my work and appreciate it

It is going good.

It is going good. No work under pressure. Have great experience. Nothing much required to work on freelance. Everyone works and earn money in this plateform.

Good

Very Good leadership and management. workplace is environment friendly and facilities are well kept. Manpower organization is ideal and pay is fairly good on a provincial rate

Productive fun

Freelancer is great platform to work at your comfort without any restriction. You can work calmly in your own home .fun with work with a lot of option in project .

Pros

Time management

Cons

Insurance

The company was very good for work

The good part of this company his company was very professionall about his carrier and company was care our employer and company pay good salary of his company employers

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

This company was care employer for health service and break

One of the best freelancing platforms that exists and it's for experts more easier and better to work and it contains lots of projects that have been done.

Interesting

Offers many choices that you can choose from to both diversify or specialize in. Since I began working there, I have grown my career and even taken a few courses.

Pros

Good pay rates.

Cons

Takes a lot to qualify for a job

Excelent

I'm not going to tell you how good they are because then they'd be busy with your work instead of mine its very good opportunity to grow your skills and business

What is the best part of working at the company?Very difficult to be awarded. Then usually the best clients are mostly from USA What is the most stressful part about working at the company?bidding, bidding, bidding but very rare awardingWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?good, they are supporting immediately , but as a matter of fact they are mostly on customer side with disputes.What is a typical day like for you at the company?view new projects and make a bidding

Normal

Es un sitio web normal. Ofreces tu servicio y recibes un pago.

Workplace full and dependent on opportunities

Working at Freelance depends certainly on your own approach to getting clientele. The whole point consists of independence every designer should have. Being a designer in itself is a competitive field, and being on with a company like this one helps prepare you for that and much more.

Pros

Preparation for competitiveness

Cons

Not super helpful

It's an alright service to work from home

It's alright if you don't have any other working opportunities but there less room for growth, it was good when there was a pandemic happening, if there's a better opportunity go for it.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

less socializing

Ok. Own time and organisation

Good, if you organise yourself and your own time. Good amount of work load. Not much internal progression however. But ok for some years. And a stepping stone.

Good for freelancing

They help users get the best experience using the site. On a daily basis, they help new (and even old-timers) employers get settled in by assisting in engaging with freelancers, reviewing and improving project briefs, identifying and selecting the best freelancers most suitable for the job, and assisted in making sure the projects get completed.

Pros

Lots of jobs

Cons

Had to get a project as an african

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with