Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

AMazing

I loved every moment it was very nice just make sure you are not scammed i hope this helps everyone. and i hope you land good jobs like i did. again be careful not to get scammed .

About the same

It was nice.. I used to work for clients around the world and that was very exciting experience for me. Pay was contract based. Down point is too much competition and no fix pay.

Productive and innovating

Working with freelancer.com is actually an exciting offer , because it opens you to a lot of possibilities and broadens your knowledge on how to go about the demands in the labor market . It is really a tool to strengthen you for career advancement and inculcate the habits of value and proficiency in you .

Pros

Flexible work time

Cons

No intrusion

productivity is considered as growth in the company

A day can be so busy of which you can learn a lot from the rest of the colleague. Growth is successfully brought by a positive mind that is ready to learn. Our management team really does nothing since we can already control our selves. The culture of the company is communal and cooperative work. Hardest part is not servicing our customers. The most enjoyable part is servicing our customers with whatever service they really need.

Pros

Free leaves

Cons

healthcare, housing and teamship

Es un ambiente tranquilo donde se puede trabajar en casa y con horarios flexibles

Trabajar en remoto te da la oportunidad de llevar tus conocimientos a más allá y no estar preocupados por un horario de entrada solo se entrega del proyecto o productos

Jj

Bbdbh dbdbdhe e d d d d dbhdbd d bx d xb x Xh d x vx d xbx d d dd

fun and exciting

You will have your free time daily if you don't want to work....Working will defend on your enthusiasm or idleness. You can procrastinate to all the job for all you care. Nobody will bother you if you want to sleep all day especially if you are living with yourself alone. The most exciting part is you can apply for a long vacation all year round.

Pros

Free relaxation and sleeping comfort.

Cons

No work most of the time.

You work for yourself

It’s pretty straight forward. You freelance and just use the site. You could get work without the site as well. I’d recommend it if you need a foot in the door.

You are your own boss

You can find any job you are interested in. The only thing is the pay is not much. The pros - you can do your job whenever you want and manage your time.

Dont work here

Management are unreasonable and toxic, especially from the customer service department email support. The company culture is okay though. No salary increase.

Pros

Free shirt

Cons

Toxic boss

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freelancer.com?

flexible schedule and open to improve yourself.

working as a freelancer on freelancer.com is amazing. all opportunities are waiting for you.you can manage your own time and communicate with your costumer. Freelancer.com always supporting you.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

maybe high commision rates

Nice place to work but not very nice

Freelancer.com is a good site many people work there but there is a lot of struggle in getting work . The number of resumes are upto 20-30 and only one of them is select by the company which is giving work and for better chances to be paid you have to pay some money to the freelancer.com but still they are not 100% that you will get a job

Cons

Good

Overall good company for a Security Consultant,EY is a good company overall. Quality of work, culture, work life balance and all other parameters are highly dependent on your Project Manager and your team.

Pros

Timing

Cons

Nothing to say

good

Company allowed me to learn and hone my skills in many different areas of my industry and I was able to advance very quickly while gaining confidence.

Pros

flexible

Cons

no stability

Bad management

plenty of scammers, rare good developers, quantity over quality, needs more control and KYC approval.Before 2019 was good , then something big changes

Buena plataforma para freelance

Buena plataforma, por ahí tienes que ganarte los primeros trabajos pero luego todo ok

Good employment

Lots of freedom in choosing projects, independent work, free choice of the number of hours a week, day of the week and time of the day. Full independence in choosing days off.

promises freelance work, but really exploits you; scam

This online platform (freelancer.com) doesn't care about freelancers. They get exorbitant commissions from the jobs that you work hard to get and to accomplish, and cuts so much percentage of your salary. You have to pay for bids. The competition is high and most job postings look like they're from bots. NOT RECOMMENDED especially if you're looking for livable income online. Even if you're skilled and talented, you will not thrive here,

Cons

Work and life balance are great

If you are looking for work with no boss then its freelancer but getting a job is kinda hard because there are a lot of people competing for a job. Its great I think if you can stay at your screen waiting for a job.

Good treatment and security within the site

I learned a lot and a lot on the site.. Work on new programs and methods of research and progressLearn new languages and culture for each countryThe difficulty was to convince the independentThe most interesting part is the complete and proper delivery of the work

Pros

Submit free bids

Cons

How to transfer money

Good work feels me better

Good to work and i have good experience at, how to deal with aclunt and I'll give you a good concepts designs ideas etc and good communication skills also.

Pros

Good timings part time

Cons

No delay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with