Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

AMazing

I loved every moment it was very nice just make sure you are not scammed i hope this helps everyone. and i hope you land good jobs like i did. again be careful not to get scammed .

Very disappointing platform

I have worked with different freelancing platform.. but this platform is the worst .. don't waste you time and money on it!They have a very week support in case you are having any trouble then it will never be resolved.

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexible hoursWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Inconsistent pay

Pay to Play

Be wary of websites where you have to pay to find work. What is that? Plus, you're competing with everyone around the world. Waste of time and money.

Pros

Side gig if you can find it

Cons

Too much competition

Nothing special

Working as a freelancer can be rewarding. Or not. Just another way to find your own path to remote working freedom is the way I look at it. This was a step on that path, nothing more nothing less.

Productive enterprise full of opportunities for anyone who wants to start a freelance career

This is a very serious freelance website full of huge opportunities for those who want to start a freelance career. I truly recommend this website to anyone

Fun workplace

So far the best experience I have with them and would like to take out my time to review the efficient work they provided as per my best knowledge and experience.No doubt great service and an excellent understanding of my requirements. I love their creative ideas that were suggested and taught me so many useful things. Professionalism was on to the point and my project was managed very skillfully and efficiently. I’m very impressed with the quality of work, polite and meticulous attention to detail.

It's nice to work for yourself

It's hard to start getting work. Keep sending request. Make sure you look at what others offer, research how to bid for the site your on, and avoid scams by staying on the platform

Pros

Freedom

Cons

No steady pay check

Overloaded platform with mostly underpaying clients

Its an overloaded platform, with mostly underpaying clients who have no idea about design or even what to ask for. You'll be bidding on $20 logos all day, you'll have bumpkins tell you exactly what they want even if it looks terrible or doesn't even match their specs, your expertise is not valued at all by clients. It's mostly a waste of time.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

The rest

Muy competitivo

Hay personas que regalan su trabajo y que dan pésima calidad pero también quienes regalan mucha calidad a bajo precio y te dejan fuera de la :competencia: por los clientes aunque esto no siempre ocurre en muchos casos si. Lo mejor es lograr ponerte mentalmente un rango de precios y soltar cuando está muy por debajo de lo que tu valoras tu conocimiento y tiempo

Productive environment

It’s easy to find freelance clients. I have been able to build my portfolio at my own pace using this website. I have been able to find other opportunities by using this site.

Great way to make your own schedule

You set your own pay and pick the client that works best for you. This has helped me become a full-time stay at home mom. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great side hustle

Pros

Freedom

Alright

Working here was alright. I had the freedom to work at home but sometimes I felt unappreciated. The work was a bit demanding at times and it was too much work for the money paid.

Good place to surf experience

Overall freelancer provide good portfolio to those who want to build their career. Thus can be benefited to your resume and will convinced the employer to accept you from your creative portfolio.

Pros

Ideas collaboration

Cons

Late responses

Productive and Fun Place

It is a freelance working Platform. This is not a full time opportunity. It depends upon the Market's demand and supply. Sometimes, you need to be patient. In some months there is no work. But in some months, you would be tired of work. You wouldn't get any free time at all. It has many advantages and disadvantages if we compare to the Full time work.

Pros

Good Income.

Cons

Consistency.

Stressful working placw

Customer survice never suppot designer always support client Clients are always agressive angry do bad behaviours Five star rating problem is worst Hard to earn Make endless efforts to make acc ready for earning client 1 review ruin all efforts

Pros

No pros

Cons

Very stressful

A Good Platform to Advance Your Career

If you are looking for a platform to advance you skills then this is it! There are many opportunities to earn as you earn. Working is flexible, and if you establish yourself as a professional, you're likely to achieve much more than those in the 9-5 jobs.

Pros

Bonuses, Contests, Hot offers

Cons

Scammers, Low-paying clients

Scammers

These people are scammers, they lure people to take the $5 exam but you have to pay for it and you will never get a refund. They deduct way more for the membership fee not the $5 that they advertise. My advice to you do not play yourself and work for these people you will get played.

It's not that bad or good

I do have work in freelancers like about 1 years. But I didn't very intents in it. I work about 3 hours a day, the supports are good and kind. Not fast but trustful. I have experienced of some error with the browser and one of the test I bought gone after I used it with my money then I contacted the support, they refund it. For me the lack features is the exam test, it's so hard and I believed it need to be fixed because there is some question with no correct answers. The exams is not very worth it, because I got a client without doing any test first. I haven't withdraw any money because a person registered need at least minimum of $30 in wallet to do so.

Pros

Work everywhere, No push, No recruitments, Free.

Cons

Withdraw minimum of $30 with fees, Exams features is not worth it

Difficult to get fair rates

Difficult to get fair rates. Lots of other freelancer - race to the bottom on pricing. Not really worth the hassle of using the site in my opinion. Not intuitively designed.

Work from home

work available in freelancer.com different type.Iam professional in data entry .work is available don't get easy. This is problem. This is very competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with