Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews

AMazing

I loved every moment it was very nice just make sure you are not scammed i hope this helps everyone. and i hope you land good jobs like i did. again be careful not to get scammed .

Able to choose which task or project to do

We can choose any job project we want to do. But before that, we have to make a proposal stating why the employer should choose us to work with them. Only if we are chosen, can we continue with the project.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Inconsistent income

Its very good

It is very good .com and I am very happy its provided a good jobs as well as good selary for every worker whereas I am feel very proud because every student work on this app without investment

Pros

Very good

Good

Boring Job

Pros are that the people are good, pay is good, management is alright and the culture is decent.Cons are that CEO doesn't know what he's doing and that nobody really cares about you.

Pros

Paycheck

Cons

Short breaks

Generally great!

While it is stressful, what job is not?There are a lot of things that needs to be done, but more work means that the company is doing great.Freebies are really great, like food, drinks, gaming consoles, and more.

Pros

Free food, free beer, play area, great people, good management

Cons

a lot of work, slow career growth, compensation/benefit outdated.

The jobs

You have to pay in order to get a job. You must pay for the job that you've applied for. You must pay for a membership. You pay for everything. You must pay for your CV to be seen first. You pay for everything.

Cons

Paying for jobs

unstable

sometimes there is work sometimes there's is none, it would be nice to get more infomati to her about what comapies are available to offer work, find yourself looking very hard or finding referrals to get the foot in the door

Pros

good money

Cons

lack of work

Freelance

It wasn't that good of a company to work at, to be honest.There was too much competition and it was hard to get your bid to stand out from the others.

Ok

It's a good platform for part time job opportunities. Although it is sometimes slow and lacking diversity. I would definitely recommend it for beginners.

Pros

Builds some experience

Cons

Sometimes jobs are slow

Run of the mill

Nothing special to see here... you can anticipate doing basically the same thing every day so if that is what you're about then it could be right for you

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freelancer.com?

Fraudulent company - beware

why are zero stars not an option???I am an expert in my field and thought, from all of the positive ads, that Freelancer.com would be a way to make some good side income. I was bullied into paying for a membership (by the way, none of their memberships are free, though advertised as such), and I was never given better exposure to real jobs. I sent "bids" on jobs and never received responses, and the only responses I got from "employers" were scams - individuals with absolutely NOTHING VERIFIED except their email (how is this allowed on a job website????) and constantly asking for communication outside of Freelancer.com. I reported every suspicious message with ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE OR ACTION TAKEN BY FREELANCER. This company is a complete joke and a scam itself.

Pros

Cons

Everything - it's a scam

One of the best learning experiences

As an intern, I had an amazing experience learning the software engineering process from people who really know their stuff. Great culture, and people were friendly.

Pros

Learning, free food, activities

Cons

Office politics

its fun

its great. flexible hours, you work for yourself, and the pay varies. would totally recommend to anyone who doesn't like working for others or wants to be their own boss.

very freindly envirronment

great place I dont have much expericne i been there only a month. and the work was done remotely so not much experience to tell or eleborte. also it is short time

Really bad experience

They have some HIDDEN CHARGES which will never be informed and they charge you inactive fee which is NOT FAIR at all. This way they are SCAMMING a lot of people and STEAL YOUR MONEY.Beaware!

Average

My overall experience with this company was not bad. Just average according to my experience in this company. Else everything depends on your project

Flexible work environment

Freelancing allows me to have freedom and flexibility. As a freelancer, I enjoy the creativity and ever-changing work assignments in my chose field of work.

Bid and Get Paid

Learning a lot lot of hard work and patiencechallenging environmentnew project better work placementoring the team is essentially go at companyLearning

Pros

learning

Cons

cash crunch

Great platform

I've been with them since February of 2014 and I say without a doubt that they are one of if not the best at what they do. Aside from the occasional fake project, it's all good.

Enjoy community aspect with other designers

You work as a freelancer which means you decide which job you’d like to take, it’s extremely flexible. The community aspect with other designers is like none other. The hardest part is not getting carried away with working as it can be very enjoyable and take some personal time out

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Heavily strict on timing

Okay place

While it offers anyone to start working, I can see that if you don't have much experience on the website (eg new account) you won't find nearly anyone willing to choose you for a task. You would need to lower your salary for a task however employers will still think that their is a correlation between price and quality, thus making it near impossible for new account to get a task.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with