Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk20 reviews

Nice place to work but not very nice

Freelancer.com is a good site many people work there but there is a lot of struggle in getting work . The number of resumes are upto 20-30 and only one of them is select by the company which is giving work and for better chances to be paid you have to pay some money to the freelancer.com but still they are not 100% that you will get a job

Work from home

work available in freelancer.com different type.Iam professional in data entry .work is available don't get easy. This is problem. This is very competitive.

Its very good

It is very good .com and I am very happy its provided a good jobs as well as good selary for every worker whereas I am feel very proud because every student work on this app without investment

Pros

Very good

Good

skill

Productive, hardworking and Labouris. I complete my work with fixing targeted duration as well as doing work on daily basis. For completion of work I also poses some more qualities like effortless, comfortless

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Time taking

Its very productive

I'm pretty excited about it... It's very much productive... It's very much helpful for the beginers...... I'm very happy with this..... I expect much more from here......... This has been giving me a job that I am so much happy..................

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Heath care

good

i enjoy working at freelancer but i doesn't like that the charge us to bit and their premium version overall it has to be improve and proper chance to freshers.

Pros

good interface

Cons

pro version

New freelancer have more difficulties

It is a nice platform for entrepreneurs to get their working experience. Each and every individual with experience in various expertise. Nice online platform.

Cons

I give my honest review which I think.

I want to do more work there but there is always a security deposit. Which is very expensive.so I can't work there more.. Also there is a fake account so it is very important to find a real person.

work from home that survive your family

its hard to think where can find an easy way... I've learned a lot, specially when it come to income... i can manage my self whenever i go... at my house, because i'm working from home-based... is to closed your dealing to others... is to got it faster and easy...

it was good

this copmay has given my a lot of oppurites to work and this was great exprience for my carrer which has level my profile differnt from crowd and new platform to work

Average Experience About the Website

Average Experience bcoz I got cheated $100 by a buyer.He ask me to purchase a book from an Indian website but after I bought he closed his freelancer account and did not paid to me.

Pros

User friendly for beginner.

Cons

Lot of fake projects now.

It is very good site

I love freelancer.com . It is a very helpful site. This is my dream to work with freelancer.com....It is a wonderful way for youth. I recommended the youth to work in freelancer, com

copy and past data entry

I have done a copy typing jobs from PDF to excel and word, and also from image documents to excel, word and notepad. writing is one my best job that makes me fun.

Nice Platform.

Hello! freelancer.com is very nice platform for any job. I can earn by freelancer.com now. I am very happy there but I need more money for my extra pocket money. This site is good site.

productive

great company In addition to the quality of service provided, support is good,security,I have benefited a lot and become a professional,perfect rule use

Simple and fun to work

Simple work of Data entry but the security is not in here. I worked here once but I didn't get salary. I have 94.2 % accuracy. The agent or the data operator are cheated on me.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours or time limit

Freelancer review

At freelance you can pick any category to work in that fits your skills and abilities, the hours are when ever you feel like working; very flexible, but it's first come first serve.

Pros

Choose your skill

Cons

Too competitive

Good

Work vary easy and fast. Its ralevant to work. I think it help me and sapport in my work. Indeed will have me a proper job in fixed salary. I need work with home

An interesting lifestyle

This site provides a new way for those who wish to work from home. It allows the employers and the freelancers to work out the minute details of their agreement. It is certainly interesting to work this way, but if someone is looking for stability, it may not be for them, as most jobs are short-term ones.

Pros

You can work from home

Cons

The lack of stability provided by a "normal" workplace

It's ok!

It's an okay site! Not really the best freelancing portal. There are so many silly issues that the site does to allow you to get work. They charge some ridiculous fee as soon as you get a job offer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with