Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews for Freelance Designer

Freelance Designer15 reviews

It's not that bad or good

I do have work in freelancers like about 1 years. But I didn't very intents in it. I work about 3 hours a day, the supports are good and kind. Not fast but trustful. I have experienced of some error with the browser and one of the test I bought gone after I used it with my money then I contacted the support, they refund it. For me the lack features is the exam test, it's so hard and I believed it need to be fixed because there is some question with no correct answers. The exams is not very worth it, because I got a client without doing any test first. I haven't withdraw any money because a person registered need at least minimum of $30 in wallet to do so.

Pros

Work everywhere, No push, No recruitments, Free.

Cons

Withdraw minimum of $30 with fees, Exams features is not worth it

Marketplace as like Search Engine

Freelancer.com is a good marketplace as like you are in a search engine just search and find your service. I love freelancer it is very helpful website. I worked here since 2013.

Work hard, learn a lot

Great job to have if you have enough connections. Always get 50% up front. Be sure to ask what system they are planning on running their portal or website on.

best site for freelancers

The site is good. The income is ever so nice. i am really satify to work wih freelancer site its best fpr every freelancer future and its interfaxe also easy for new designera.

A great place to work

A fantastic opportunity to work in a professional environment. I always enjoy working remiotely according to my own time and schedule. Great employers and plenty of work to choose from

Freelance work

Good Freelance Marketplace but very hard to find some jobs in Freelance with good enough payment always has people's who will ready to work for cents.

Cons

low payment

Not Enough Work

Demand is so high but works are limited, there's no balance and there's not a system which allows newbies to show their abilities, thus new members can not get jobs easily.

Terrible

Fraudulous, they took back money twice from completed projects I had following a verbal altercation with customer service (The problem was I paid for 50 bids to enter projects, but they took out the 8 free monthly bids that I had already used). Then the day after I had 85$ US missing. They took money from my account stating they had problem with the projects holders (Even if they were done 8 months ago) Tried to solve it, they just shut me down and there's no way to contact them now.. Also at LEAST half of the projects are fraudulous, people only there to ask your infos on another platform (That tells me they're letting anyone come in and do their fraud). I strongly recommend to use other sites, and not Freelancer.com

Terrible, terrible place!!

I don't want to bother the readers with all the details, but basically, as soon as you ACCEPT the project, you're immediately charged a fee of 10% of the project bid amount, regardless of whether the employer even verified their payment method! The worst consequence of that is the fact that if something happens with the project, and you and your client mutually agree to Cancel it, you can do it, however, the initial project fee the site took will NOT BE REFUNDED. It' makes no sense, and it is absolutely cruel to freelancers. Let alone the fact that the clients can basically receive the finished product and simply decide to cancel the project with imaginary reasons, the site will NEVER support the freelancer/worker in case of any dispute. Because of the above mentioned reasons, which basically kill any probability of Freelancer.com growing into a BETTER marketplace, my mark is 1 star, and if I could, I would rate it - 10 Thank you for reading

Good

Freelancer.com is one of the best freelance marketplaces.they provide a lots of work and they bring huge amount of client so we freelancers can work and earn.

Pros

well managment

Cons

weak contractor right

It's nice working at home.

I work as an online freelance designer under the freelancer.com's platform. Most of the job I get are cad drafting, architectural designing and computer graphics. Some of my clients are from Australia, Middle East, and US. It's nice that I was able to make money with my skills and talents by working at home.

Pros

I don't have to travel for work.

Cons

I have to shoulder my electricity and other utilities I am using to sustain my home based job.

Working at Freelancer.com means you are on your own

You have no guarantee how long will last. You have no insurance for health or even when the job position is lost. Competition is very hard as million of Indian, Pakistani etc countries apply automatically even many of them are scammers. Competition is very hard as the other designers from other countries offer working rates very very low as 2$ / hour to attract the employees.

Pros

Free working time

Cons

Competition against scammers

Amazing

Amazing times I had when I was working on freelancer.com It's a good place where you can teach more than you can in university or at school. Nice pay for skills.

Pros

You are boss

Cons

Time = Money

freelance work

The platform provides lots of work for freelancers. It also gives freelancers many tools to make them successful toward becoming and staying on the freelancing career path.

Pros

freelance work

Cons

very competitive

Don't Bother

A website with nothing more than contests and clients that don't know what they want. The more thing you pay for like tests, gold membership, etc the better off you are.

Cons

Newcomers at an inherent disadvantage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with

• Freelancer.com
  • Freelance Designer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?