Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews for Freelancer

Freelancer78 reviews

Free to choose the task to work

You are able to choose which job task you want to work with. but you need to propose and pitch yourself so that the employer has more confident on you.

Fun workplace

This is one of thr most renowned place to work at. Anyone csn work here. It is quite good in nature. It is a complate platfofm to work in a call centre .

About the same

It was nice.. I used to work for clients around the world and that was very exciting experience for me. Pay was contract based. Down point is too much competition and no fix pay.

You work for yourself

It’s pretty straight forward. You freelance and just use the site. You could get work without the site as well. I’d recommend it if you need a foot in the door.

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexible hoursWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Inconsistent pay

Pay to Play

Be wary of websites where you have to pay to find work. What is that? Plus, you're competing with everyone around the world. Waste of time and money.

Pros

Side gig if you can find it

Cons

Too much competition

Nothing special

Working as a freelancer can be rewarding. Or not. Just another way to find your own path to remote working freedom is the way I look at it. This was a step on that path, nothing more nothing less.

Productive environment

It’s easy to find freelance clients. I have been able to build my portfolio at my own pace using this website. I have been able to find other opportunities by using this site.

Able to choose which task or project to do

We can choose any job project we want to do. But before that, we have to make a proposal stating why the employer should choose us to work with them. Only if we are chosen, can we continue with the project.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Inconsistent income

Freelance

It wasn't that good of a company to work at, to be honest.There was too much competition and it was hard to get your bid to stand out from the others.

Ok

It's a good platform for part time job opportunities. Although it is sometimes slow and lacking diversity. I would definitely recommend it for beginners.

Pros

Builds some experience

Cons

Sometimes jobs are slow

Really bad experience

They have some HIDDEN CHARGES which will never be informed and they charge you inactive fee which is NOT FAIR at all. This way they are SCAMMING a lot of people and STEAL YOUR MONEY.Beaware!

Flexible work environment

Freelancing allows me to have freedom and flexibility. As a freelancer, I enjoy the creativity and ever-changing work assignments in my chose field of work.

full of extra taxes and hidden taxes. go to fiverr or upwork, this one is a scam-

full of extra taxes and hidden taxes , and its very hard to withdraw the money(i can´t)... do not recommend freelancer.com either to ask for a job to be done or to work there as an extra gig. use upwork and fiverr, they are much better for both options and doesn´t have hidden fees.

Pros

nothing is better than the copetition

Cons

scam

Hidden opportunities withtin a vast sea of low paying tasks and scams

In my opinion, Freelancer.com offers some real opportunities for task seekers and also for employers who get to choose the quality/price they want. But in fact, as a new freelancer, I don't get the opportunity to get paid fairly, I always find myself lowering the price of my service, and the result always the same: no task at all.

Pros

It offers a great space that links employers with people looking for gathering a few bucks.

Cons

There are some tasks posted regularly where you only lose your precious bids, actually, those tasks are just scams, but there are other serious tasks offered by real employers.

Are there any actual jobs on this site?

I joined today, October 29, 2020, used all of my credits and applied to eight different jobs, and deleted my account the same day. I got two messages from them that were both complete and utter scams, both pretending to be a Chinese man who had lost his Upwork account and needed my help. Suspicious links that I shouldn't have followed, oops. Also got a completely random job offer from a user who's name was a string of incomprehensible letters and numbers with an email included for me to follow up. Not taking any chances, I deleted my account within hours of making it. Stay away.

Really hard!

They care more than their clients than their freelancers

I don't believe this is legitimate.

I bid on two eerily similar job postings within a few minutes of activating my account and linking my Paypal. I immediately had to retract my bid on both jobs and report them as fake postings because I received a message from one stating they'd like me to go to an external website and "submit a deposit" that would be refunded. Sure.That's not even the worst part. Please someone explain to me why this company sets itself up as an automatic payment (to WITHDRAW money) on your Paypal account from the get go? I wasn't informed I'd be paying monthly just to use the site.

Pros

If you find a legitimate job, kudos to you I guess

Cons

definitely a scam, made me feel completely vulnerable, immediately unlinked my paypal account

Freelancer

Working at freelancer was very helpful for me as I was a student. It also made me experience the environment of a company and made me learn how to interact with clients and how a company works. But working there is very challenging as a fresher .

Good platform

It is a nice platform for entrepreneurs to get their working experience. Each and every individual with experience in various expertise. Nice online platform.

Rất tốt

Tôi hài lòng về việc tại freelanver.com. Công việc phù hợp với năng lực

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with