Freelancer.com

Freelancer.com Employee Reviews for Graphic Designer

Graphic Designer21 reviews

AMazing

I loved every moment it was very nice just make sure you are not scammed i hope this helps everyone. and i hope you land good jobs like i did. again be careful not to get scammed .

Fun

As a freelancer, you have lots of freedom but your progress really depends on how you manage your time and how often you can find work to do. Overall, its fun.

One of the best freelancing platforms that exists and it's for experts more easier and better to work and it contains lots of projects that have been done.

Very good for side hustle

Among the best, freelance platform in the world. And very good for Side hustle. Work from the comfort of your home. Additional income. So many things to offer. You can get any job you want.

Overloaded platform with mostly underpaying clients

Its an overloaded platform, with mostly underpaying clients who have no idea about design or even what to ask for. You'll be bidding on $20 logos all day, you'll have bumpkins tell you exactly what they want even if it looks terrible or doesn't even match their specs, your expertise is not valued at all by clients. It's mostly a waste of time.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

The rest

Good place to surf experience

Overall freelancer provide good portfolio to those who want to build their career. Thus can be benefited to your resume and will convinced the employer to accept you from your creative portfolio.

Pros

Ideas collaboration

Cons

Late responses

Enjoy community aspect with other designers

You work as a freelancer which means you decide which job you’d like to take, it’s extremely flexible. The community aspect with other designers is like none other. The hardest part is not getting carried away with working as it can be very enjoyable and take some personal time out

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Heavily strict on timing

A nice place

a good place to earn you can easily earn a lot here if you have a good potential. You can easily earn a good amount by sitting at home vbdfbfbdfvfvfb bdfb vb fvb nf dfb nbhjv uuvfjvljvlv jv

Web Design & Graphic Design

Freelancer is a good and better place for new persons. I am very happy to work there. Freelancer is also the best place for getting work. Really I like this Place.

Flexible and easy to use.

I was amazed how easy it was to find clients on Freelancers.com I had the pleasure to work closely with artists like singers, rappers, dance groups, e-flyers, it was all in all a great experience!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Freelancer.com?

Great workplace for freelancers

It was the best experience of my life working on this site. They have best support for freelancers . No one can scam you there They listen to you and provide best services

i'm very exited to worked here

It's a great site to find it. I've been working here for a long time here. From now on I've made a lot of good money. Working here got so much peace..

creativity

i like to work with an association of people and i will work with endeed when they give me what i want , because i finished thier job and , i guess i will be glad for all of thier services

Pros

free lunch

Cons

break

Freelancer.com has a wonderful mission, execution is a bit rough

Freelancing sites have their work cut out for them. Many are overrun with spam, cheap clientele, or straight-up scams. Freelancer.com had a time a little while ago that they were falling prey to this. Since then, they've tightened things up and the site is a lot better for finding good jobs. I prefer them above Upwork, because Upwork's screening is detailed, but they also accidentally ban a lot of good freelancers based on a very sensitive algorithm.

I love to work from home

This job is not only competitive and creative, it allows me to work from home. I can work at night and pick up jobs as needed making it a suitable company to work for.

Was a good place to start freelancing

For anyone who wants to start freelancing, this is the kind of environment it starts off as, very competitive, very slow, but an essential learning curve for anyone who starts out.

Working from home

Its great to work from home on your own device. You chose your own working schedule. Bad part is clients sometimes want you to do to much work for a really low paychecks.

Pros

Chose your own working schedule

Cons

Low paycheck

Good Website

The best website I have seen For freelance Works. I have done freelance jobs like web designing , Graphic designing , logo designing etc. I have got the correct payments for these works.

yes love to work there.

it was easy to work there as u have all the time when ever you go and work and i learned alot there as dealing with different people and the hardest part is to convience the people to give their order to us.

Pros

fiver

Cons

short breaks

Good things

Was really good to work as a freelancer i've gained much experience from this site the hardest part of the job was to find the time

Innovative experience of work

Working as a freelance graphic designer has broaden my knowledge and skills of dealing with people living in different continents around the globe. It helps me to polish my skills further through active learning. Everyone must experience some years in one's career doing freelancing, it is quite a useful experience specially for technical people.

Pros

More Learning, Unbelievable compensation, Easy to start, Flexible Timing, Higher Satisfaction

Cons

Long Working Hours, Demands are Hard to analyze

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Freelancer.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Freelancer.com with