H&M
H&M Employee Review

A year and a half of wasted time

January 6, 2021
So to start I got hired around November 2019 I was happy and excited to work for a company I always admired . Then after not being put in the location I applied for I had to settle for less nontheless I was happy almost to start. Minus the location being surrounded in lower life america . And their being no employee parking . Which didnt matter to my store management. I learned a lot working there but I wouldn’t say I gained a lot from working for this company. I was still living check to check even with picking up hours and asking tor full time . I interviewed twice for fulltime and didn’t get it . I asked for consistency in my schedule never got it . Working there in pandemic was certainly interesting since people come in and touched Everything. In conclusion I’d say this job isn’t for someone who wants a consistent lifestyle. You will work your butt off to no avail ifyou let the company. Its more of a younger energy job . My store became severely under staffed after our quarantine in which our traffic never slowed. It was and is taxing on the soul. A couple of the employees had gotten positives in which they paid us off so that was nice ai guess. Um I ended up starting to emotionally give up on my moral annd worth for the company and store I was at bc I felt like I was a shining star no one wouod acknoledge Although I was the first employee of the month . On top of becoming positive that same year, my grandmother dying and a pandemic my mental health has not been top notch thus hvaing many time and attendance infractions. I didn’t even realize until the manger pulled - more...
Pros
Pto, free food sometimes (holidays), wear any clothes, 25% discount
Cons
Consistency in schedule, Performance isn’t praised or rated or criticed or noticed often, on your feet
March 27, 2021
PT Sales (Current Employee) - 屯門, New Territories
同事與同事之間互相尊重,好似一個大家庭,有需要會互相幫忙,公司工作既模式都好簡單,不會太難,亦都不會太大壓力。
Pros
上班/放假時間正常
March 11, 2020
Store Planning Architect (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Company culture and system is the best I have ever had, have a huge potential to grow few times larger than existing company sizes and scale in the world. Almost flawless and systematic in the company structure, best for all management level and also benefiting the staffs at the same time.
November 20, 2019
Talent Responsable Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Hong kong, HK
De firma heeft mij heel veel doorgroei mogelijkheden geboden en zolang je flexibel bent kom je overal als je wil
  1. A year and a half of wasted time