H&M
H&M Employee Review

Benefit

January 16, 2021
Other than having good benefits this company isn't what people make out to be. They're unfair when handling promoting the right people, they look over you if they don't think they can handle you. Their racist in everything they do. Their not one person with color within the corporate level that works for H&M. They treat their Employees unfair and misconstrued.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Pay isn't all that well.
March 11, 2020
Store Planning Architect (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Company culture and system is the best I have ever had, have a huge potential to grow few times larger than existing company sizes and scale in the world. Almost flawless and systematic in the company structure, best for all management level and also benefiting the staffs at the same time.
November 20, 2019
Talent Responsable Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Hong kong, HK
De firma heeft mij heel veel doorgroei mogelijkheden geboden en zolang je flexibel bent kom je overal als je wil
June 19, 2019
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
H&M is a diversified company, in which I am able to meet colleagues from all walks of life. This provided me a precious chance to get along with different people, thus broadening my horizons. In addition, the flexible working hours provided by the company enables me to strike a balance between work and life.
Pros
Flexible working hours