H&M
H&M Employee Review

Fun place to work!!

January 22, 2021
I got this job while I was working at dunkin’ donuts and from my first day, I felt more than welcomed. It’s a fast paced environment but your coworkers make it fun. Everyone there has a different personality and no one makes you feel like you don’t belong. The managers treat you like you’re at the same level as them, none the less which is so nice.
Pros
paid breaks for every shift
Cons
low hours
March 11, 2020
Store Planning Architect (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Company culture and system is the best I have ever had, have a huge potential to grow few times larger than existing company sizes and scale in the world. Almost flawless and systematic in the company structure, best for all management level and also benefiting the staffs at the same time.
November 20, 2019
Talent Responsable Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Hong kong, HK
De firma heeft mij heel veel doorgroei mogelijkheden geboden en zolang je flexibel bent kom je overal als je wil
June 19, 2019
Part Time Sales Advisor (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
H&M is a diversified company, in which I am able to meet colleagues from all walks of life. This provided me a precious chance to get along with different people, thus broadening my horizons. In addition, the flexible working hours provided by the company enables me to strike a balance between work and life.
Pros
Flexible working hours
  1. Fun place to work!!