H&M Employee Review

Fun workplace

February 26, 2017
People are really nice, not too much pressure to work there so I am not feeling stress which I can work in a very postive attitude . Also I learnt lots of things from there
May 7, 2017
Same role
Sales assistant (Current Employee) - Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
H&M as a employer who emhasize team spirit, believing in employees and giving the opportunity to us to make decision in different situations. Flexible operation in the the working environment, we are required to know different technological skills to complete various tasks.
Pros
Cohesive working environment
Cons
Low salary
April 11, 2016
Same role
Part-time Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people of it. They are all very friendly and willing to assist you when facing different situation. Apart from working as colleagues, we also built friendship and that makes working to be more enjoyable and get attached to it.
Pros
Restplaces are provided during break time
Cons
March 11, 2020
Same location
Store Planning Architect (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Company culture and system is the best I have ever had, have a huge potential to grow few times larger than existing company sizes and scale in the world. Almost flawless and systematic in the company structure, best for all management level and also benefiting the staffs at the same time.