H&M
H&M Employee Review

n/a

January 21, 2021
I liked working at H&M. I started as a casual employee and worked really hard to prove that I wanted to be there. I was quickly offered a full-time position. The only downside to it (if you like routine) is that the FT schedule rotates, so one week you do openings (7AM for my store) and the next week you do closing shifts. I was also being trained to become a visual merchandiser and learned so much from it!
Pros
Room to grow
January 18, 2017
Same role
Purchasing Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Working at H&M is one of the best learning experiences. H&M trusts and believes in its employees. They have a great open feedback culture and the management and fellow colleagues are very supportive.
March 11, 2020
Store Planning Architect (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Company culture and system is the best I have ever had, have a huge potential to grow few times larger than existing company sizes and scale in the world. Almost flawless and systematic in the company structure, best for all management level and also benefiting the staffs at the same time.
November 20, 2019
Talent Responsable Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) - Hong kong, HK
De firma heeft mij heel veel doorgroei mogelijkheden geboden en zolang je flexibel bent kom je overal als je wil