H&M

H&M Employee Reviews

Showing all 8,157 reviews
H&M is a diversified company, in which I am able to meet colleagues from all walks of life. This provided me a precious chance to get along with different people, thus broadening my horizons. In addition, the flexible working hours provided by the company enables me to strike a balance between work and life.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Super entreprise, que j'ai été contrainte de quitter.Super ambiance, équipe jeune, dynamique et sympa.Agréable collaboration.
Pros
L'équipe, les dimanches bien payés.
Cons
Les horaires décalés, assez fatiguant
I got this job while I was working at dunkin’ donuts and from my first day, I felt more than welcomed. It’s a fast paced environment but your coworkers make it fun. Everyone there has a different personality and no one makes you feel like you don’t belong. The managers treat you like you’re at the same level as them, none the less which is so nice.
Pros
paid breaks for every shift
Cons
low hours
I liked working at H&M. I started as a casual employee and worked really hard to prove that I wanted to be there. I was quickly offered a full-time position. The only downside to it (if you like routine) is that the FT schedule rotates, so one week you do openings (7AM for my store) and the next week you do closing shifts. I was also being trained to become a visual merchandiser and learned so much from it!
Pros
Room to grow
If you are in school this is a good job for you. The management are something rude & unappreciative. The stress doesn’t come close to amount of pay you receive.they only promote who they favor instead of who deserves it.
La empresa tiene valores y confía en ti en todo momento, hay mucho crecimiento a corto plazo. Si se trabaja bajo presión pero cualquier hora extra es pagada y es de las que mejor sueldo tienen.Son de las pocas que te dan dos días de descanso y son muy flexibles para acomodar los horarios.
Pros
Sueldo
It’s a fun place to work and meet great people from various backgrounds. There are too many employees so most days you’re doing boring task. There is a lot of favortism.
Pros
Flexibility, fun, great people
Cons
Pay, no advancement
Es una excelente empresa muy humana que te ofrece a diario experiencias agradables y que constituyen mucho aprendizaje. El ambiente laboral es bastante positivo.
H&M was a great job where the atmosphere was enthusiastic. Everyone goal was to complete their package sheets before the day was over and the best thing about it is everyone help whenever they could.
Pros
Breaks are on time.
I enjoyed working there for over 15 years. I was able to grow into many different roles and travel to many different places. The culture ans benefits are amazing!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at H&M?
Man fühlt sich als ein Kind, auch wenn man sich Mühe gibt. Es ist wichtiger mit dem Chef Freund zu sein als seine Aufgaben gut zu bewältigen.
Pros
Flexibilität
Cons
Keine feste Arbeitszeiten, keine vielfältige Tätigkeiten
Everyone was so great and the working aspect was very easy. I was part time so no benefits but the discount was nice. It was super easy to learn everything and adjust.
Compared to other retail companies, the overhead management was decent. They kept up with scheduling a month in advance. Paid time off which was considered “wellness” (sick days). This could be accumulated as you continued to work, Vacation for Full Time. Good amount of breaks and decent times. Proper training that lasted about 2-4 weeks depending. Organized shift scheduling.
Pros
Discount/WELLNESS/VAC/ opportunity to move up within the company
Cons
Policies were not enforced for everyone at times
Un increíble ambiente laboral, estresante debido a tiempos de entrega pero muy divertido, capacitaciones constantes, mucho trabajo en equipo.Lo recomiendo mucho.
Management does not care about the employees. You can do a terrible job, or a superb job, and it makes no difference. You'll get minimum wage either way, and you'll be passed over for advancement opportunities repeatedly because they'll hire from outside instead of within. Being full-time is treated as a promotion, rather than just the number of hours you're in the store.
Pros
25% store discount
Cons
Availability is treated as a suggestion. Students beware.
Niente male da dire, team fantastico e ambiente lavorativo bello
Cons
Tipi di contratti
Er was een hoge werkdruk en te weinig personeel.
Pros
20 procent medewerkers korting
Cons
Hoog werk tempo
Other employees were fairly nice. Kind of an unprofessional environment. One of the managers always had problems with employees. Other managers were nice and understanding. Fellow employees did well with training others. Store was pretty much like an "express yourself" type of vibe which was really nice.
Pros
express yourself environment, nice pay
Cons
management could better
Other than having good benefits this company isn't what people make out to be. They're unfair when handling promoting the right people, they look over you if they don't think they can handle you. Their racist in everything they do. Their not one person with color within the corporate level that works for H&M. They treat their Employees unfair and misconstrued.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, Pay isn't all that well.
Ce job étudiant chez Hm m'a permis de pouvoir me concentrer sur mes études sans à m'inquiéter de ma subsistance ni de mon autonomie financière.Je ne compte pas évoluer dans la structure mais de tous mes jobs étudiants, il s'agit du plus enrichissant. Après 4 années, je prends toujours autant de plaisir à me rendre au travail ⚒
Pros
Ambiance détendue au travail, pas de Code vestimentaire, des avantages accordés aux employés
El trabajo es bastante bueno, pero hay mucho estrés, demasiada exigencia y te liquidan con muy poco
Pros
Prestaciones
Cons
Finiquito asqueroso
  1. Employee Reviews