H&M

H&M Employee Reviews in Omaha, NE

There was not equipment available in the truck to do the job correctly.The company wanted the driver to buy for the truck equipment needed for route driving.
Pros
Paid every week.
Cons
No equipment to follow routes needed.
I been working for h@m 2y.was grate accept start issue with dispatch and I lost head and Q.bigest mistake in my carrier.....fantastic people.i never met anybody so helpfully,shop.best people I know.equitment best
Pros
Best co.today
Training is lacking in speed. The trainers are always training other people from other stores. Instead of training within. Instead of doing more full time employees they have a constant turn over rate with their seasonal and part time employees.
I love the friendly and accepting culture H&M provides for its employees. They create a fun and talent heavy environment to work in, I feel like a person working here.
8 paid holidays including your birthday never wanted or forced to work overtime rotating weekends off chance to travel wellness time paid vacation days increase longer you work for the company
This place hasn鈥檛 been the same within the last couple of months. The only thing that makes me stay are the employees. I enjoy the people I work with, the job isn鈥檛 bad but not what it used to be.
Benefits
Cons
Lack of hours
At H&M everyone was welcomed and that is what I loved about that company. The management takes care of their employers while also respecting the customers and to me that was the most important thing a company could do.
Pros
Amazing environment
Cons
Healthcare
They is a good company to work for, they do work with you, I just felt they did me wrong at the end of my truck pay off. They make sure you get home on time
as an owner operator i liked working for them i think their pay scale was better then my last company and the people were easy to get along with great people
Working at H&M has brought so many opportunities. Working in various areas of the store instead of the same routine everyday helps expand your knowledge of the entire store. H&M has one of the best management teams ever. They are so understanding and will work with you in every situation. The managers don't thrown tasks on you that they wouldn't do themselves. We all work as a team to get the job done. WE ARE ONE TEAM!!!
Pros
your birthday is a paid holiday
Cons
hours are cut when times are slow
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at H&M?