H&M

H&M Employee Reviews in Trumbull, CT

Good place to work, with good benefits. There is always something to do. Can be stressful at busy times. Corporate can be clearer with expectations at store level.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
can be stressful during busy selling times
I got this job while I was working at dunkin’ donuts and from my first day, I felt more than welcomed. It’s a fast paced environment but your coworkers make it fun. Everyone there has a different personality and no one makes you feel like you don’t belong. The managers treat you like you’re at the same level as them, none the less which is so nice.
Pros
paid breaks for every shift
Cons
low hours
Good place to work temporarily. Fast pace good, good hours during the holidays. Great discount good clothes low price. Nice work environment. Not much room for advancement.
I absolutely loved working for H&m. I worked in multiple states. H&M is the best company I have worked for. It is fast paced and not made for everyone. The 25% off discount is excellent. Wish I still worked here, unfortunately I got really sick a few years ago. Wished the rehire process was a little easier.
Pros
Wages, discount
Cons
Working at H&M made me better at time management, and dealing with customers. Its a fast paced non-stop environment, especially on the holidays. The hardest part of the job is probably closing, only because it could take anywhere up to a hour just setting the store up for the morning crew.
Pros
Bonus Pays
Cons
Lack of benefits.
Wonderful Company. Manage is excellent, Co-workers are terrific. Love working here. At first I just saw it as a job to do to get by but now it is something I want to stay and advance in for many years to come.
Over all a great company. They really care about their employees. They pay really well for retail, even negotiable if you have experience. But even for beginners the pay is awesome. Employees and managers are nice. Great time working here.
Pros
Great pay for retail.
Cons
Not many hours or overtime, even during the holiday season. The pay does make up for it though.