H&M

H&M Employee Reviews for Packer

Your work is simple, you will be given instructions on what to do and you are expected to meet up with little or no supervision at all. the work environment is a bit fast paced but adaptability is easy.
H&M was a great job where the atmosphere was enthusiastic. Everyone goal was to complete their package sheets before the day was over and the best thing about it is everyone help whenever they could.
Pros
Breaks are on time.
Long hours and hard labour but worked with amazing team. I think over the course of being at H&M I've learnt a lot, and it has been probably the best retail environment I've been able to work at.
Pick and pack garments with a scanner in crate and send the crate through a lift to loading bay. At the end of the day I do inventory and download the scanner
Pros
Good word benefit
Cons
Good Work Place. Good Money . Good hours . I loved my job . I would go in ready to work and once there is no work you can go home. They are very understanding to situations that may occur and allow u time off when needed.
Poorly managed easy work crowded areas horrible human resource department fired people for ridiculous reasons and wonder why they don’t have enough employees .
Good colleagues, good breaks. Overall good atmosphere. If I were to continue working there, there were opportunities for further development in personal careers.
Pros
start early, finish early
Cons
Lots of walking, wear appropriate footwear
This place was really fun to work in. they have lots of new things going on every day and the people at work are just amazing. that was the most fun work I ever had.
When you work with h&m you will be part of leading change towards a sustainable future and you'll be sure to meet good friends along the way, i enjoyed working there.
Pros
discount on lunch
Cons
very fun and up beat place to work,plus good vibe. had to try and push yourself to do better day after day to move up the ladder. they see the work plus effect you put into work there.
I was interacting with every collegue about the clothes, the help me to find every cloth in the warehouse. I was picking many clothes and putting nicely in the basket.
How to be well organised Having to find the item that was needed Moving heavy crates around Typical day at work sign in and start picking and packing
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
A tipacl day at work by picking and paking I had to learn how to pick and pack at a certain time frame employer's would show motivation to employees the better picker and packer u were the better chances to advance friendly outgoing coworkers and ready to advice and demonstrate job duties and acknowledgement based on the time frame for picking and packing was a little confusing to new employees and locations were to narrow and crowded for being on a time frame
Pros
acknowledged for good picking and packin and awarfed with bonouses
my day consists of cooking, cleaning, bathing .Great jobs for cna.