H&M

H&M Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Working within retail provides you experience in customer service. It can help you improve your confidence in the workforce when just starting out as a first job. H&M encourage their workers to socialise , creating a team work ethic. The hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers. the most enjoyable part is at the end of the day when you know you have done a hard days work produced great customer service and have made someone day.
I like a all my previous worked brand and company mostly I enjoy my work and work place management also very nice cooperate I got all the brand and H&M brand was very nice it’s in Dubai I worked so if I get a chance to work in H&M again so I love to work.
Pros
Depend on manager
Cons
8 hrs
nice place and got friendly workers.i can got more friend and can also learn something new. i also saw the work place are very clean. i hope if i do something wrong, the worker can teach me.i love H&M.
Pros
easy to get offday
Cons
far from my house
That was a nice job but at those time they give people temporary contract , To honest the work context in belgium is different from the UK due To high tax rate most of the companie Don't give permanent job is short contract To short contract
It is really very nice place to work but at the name of flexiblty there must be week continue shift. Night and so many problem to come at home
Pros
Cab
Cons
Long houre
H&M one of the best brands in the world in career of fashion and get a good experiences in sales and Communication with a lot of customers
Pros
Work with Professional Company and get a good experience at Communication with Customers
Cons
Not My Favorite career
was a first day when i started to work because they put me 6hours just to wash and to clean everything i found it so amazing...was great