HSBC

Summer Analyst3 reviews
Hong Kong3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,113 reviews

Positive working culture

Everybody is very focused on their jobs but are very friendly as well. Culture is cooperative, not aggressive. Working hour of my department is not so intense, 10 hours per day.

Great experience

Great Culture and nice people. The working environment is very good, the culture is very supportive. The work life balance is good.

Productive, exciting, and fantastic learning environment

My typical work day involved doing a large amount of economic analysis, working with bond rates and foreign exchange money markets in particular, and creating models to predict future movements. I learned a great deal about how interest rate swaps work, about the foreign exchange market, repo markets, and commodity markets, as well as learned about technical analysis and how to best use it in conjunction with fundamental analysis techniques. My co-workers were all extremely helpful and would teach me new things whenever they had moments to spare. The hardest part of the job was when you'd spend hours researching something and making models and have everything tell you the market is going to move in a certain direction, and then it happens to move the other way. The most enjoyable part of the job was challenging myself with learning about new industries.

Pros

Challenging and exciting work environment

Cons

Sometimes a lack of things to do, sitting idle

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HSBC?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HSBC