HeadStart Group
View all HeadStart Group reviews

HeadStart Group

HeadStart Group Employee Review

Efficient and qualitative.

It truly paved the way for me to get connected to the level I am most suitable to teach and remuneration is justified. They constantly give out orientations and certification programmes to continuously enhance their employees. I like that.

Productive and fair

A good company to kick start your teaching career in Hong Kong ! Great resources and connections, I’d suggest working part-time here rather than full time

Avoid Headstart like the plague!

After a lengthy and extensive interview process, I was eventually offered a position as a NET teacher in a local Primary School. It is literally the worst job I've ever had and the most incompetent human capital agency I have ever come across. Headstart is a purely money making operation. They are completely uninterested in the teachers - their only focus is on the commission they get from the schools.

Learnt a lot Hard to get projects agents are nice enjoy going to different schools to teach working environment is okay they can get annoying pay good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HeadStart Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• HeadStart Group
  • Efficient and qualitative.