Hollister Co

Hollister Co Employee Reviews

Hong Kong17 reviews
Chill and Happy Environment
Hey, What's Up Welcome to Hollister ~
The job role is easy and predictable, surrounded by fun managers and lovely colleagues.Working Hollister is very enjoyable, however, they don't hire full time unless for managers role and pay all the sales representatives part-time salary.
Funny workplace
Hollister is a diversified company, in which employees with different nationalities are hired. Working with people from different countries is fun, and I can grasp a chance to understand cultures of their countries.
Fun place to work at
It was great working in Hollister since it was an enjoyable working environment to work in. I learned how to talk to different customers with different demands and how to personally handle them in a short period of time.
Fun workplace
Associates have close relationships with the managers which makes the workplace look like home. Hollister Co. also tries it’s best to promote diversity and inclusion. Associates get to work with people from different races, regions, backgrounds.
staffs are nice
staffs are nice and they taught me many things in my life, I can speak English freely there, also it is a great company to attract many youngsters to work at there
Friendly managers and fun working experience
Working in Hollister has gained me a lot of friends and I love working there because of the fun of working around the stockroom and I like challenge myself to do more shipment shift by shift. Even though the salary paid per hour is low, I still felt enjoyable working around. I think salary is a bonus but can work along with awesome people is the key to have a good team.
Pros
reasonable break time and nice people and the staff discounts
Cons
low pay
It is a fun place for me to work
I feel happy at first working in Hollister. Until the moment when I discovered Hollister isn't just a place for me to learn, problems came out such as girls rumours, which made me don't really have a good time working in there.
fun and chill workplace
Being a brand representative is similar as being a salesperson in Hollister Co. We are required to greet and smile at customers. Customer services is the most important thing and requirement in this company, especially for brand representative, as we are representing and promoting this company
Pros
flexible working hours, chill and fun workplace, friendly and outgoing colleagues
Cons
low salary per hour
Fun Workplace
The employee benefits are cool. Also it has a lively environment as it follows the cali lifestyle you will surely feel great inside. the employees there are super helpful and really chill.
Stock Assoicate
Organizing products and occasional front end help. Customer service is a huge part of this job and the management team is fun and youthful. Workplace can become hectic.
Workplace with fun, diverse atmosphere
Working in Hollister was interesting because of the diversity involved. I learnt a lot about being as a sales and also being at the back in the stockroom.
Benefits
I worked in Hollister Co. as a sales trainee. I learnt to work in a fast-paced environment. I was also given opportunities to collect customers’ feedback, which in turn enriched my customer service experience and improved my communication skills. All these precious learning opportunities honed my problem solving skills.
fun workplace with nice co-workers
overall the environment was super relaxed which i really enjoyed. Obviously you still need to work and get the job done but overall nobody really took themselves too unnecessarily seriously. It made it incredibly easy to relax, be yourself, and make tons of friends a long the way.
Pros
worker discounts
工作環境好
由於全公司都是外國文化,能學習到用英語良好溝通,假期多,時間亦算還好,只是薪金比較低,
同事好friendly ,管理層亦好體諒員工
Pros
假期多, 工作環境好
Cons
要求員工購買服裝上班
Different variety of people but gloomy
I was the youngest member during my whole experience and I was able to have nice talks with the older generation about their past work and their opinions on the work I was doing. The job was over night hence was tiring and the shop had minimal lights turned on so was quite exhausting.
Pros
Half price on merchandise
Cons
Over timed some times and made workers sleepy
fun place to work there
I can make many new friends there and have a well cooperation with associates there.The hardest thing in this job is you need to maintain the floor clean while you still have to provide a good customers services. Over the past eight months, i have learned how to do things effectively.
Productive and fun place to work
Every day we had to achieve the targeted sales given by our managers.
Had to fill up the stock and serve the customers’ requests and complaints.

We had to dress in Hollister clothing to advertise the brand and always greet the customers.

I had learned to be more open and became a better communicator, it helped me a lot.
Pros
Great managers and friendly co-workers
Cons
Tiring