Hollister Co
Information from Hollister Co:

Hollister Co Employee Reviews for Stocking Associate

Stocking Associate6 reviews
Hong Kong6 reviews
Hollister is a diversified company, in which employees with different nationalities are hired. Working with people from different countries is fun, and I can grasp a chance to understand cultures of their countries.
Working in Hollister has gained me a lot of friends and I love working there because of the fun of working around the stockroom and I like challenge myself to do more shipment shift by shift. Even though the salary paid per hour is low, I still felt enjoyable working around. I think salary is a bonus but can work along with awesome people is the key to have a good team.
Pros
reasonable break time and nice people and the staff discounts
Cons
low pay
The employee benefits are cool. Also it has a lively environment as it follows the cali lifestyle you will surely feel great inside. the employees there are super helpful and really chill.
Organizing products and occasional front end help. Customer service is a huge part of this job and the management team is fun and youthful. Workplace can become hectic.
Working in Hollister was interesting because of the diversity involved. I learnt a lot about being as a sales and also being at the back in the stockroom.
Every day we had to achieve the targeted sales given by our managers.
Had to fill up the stock and serve the customers’ requests and complaints.

We had to dress in Hollister clothing to advertise the brand and always greet the customers.

I had learned to be more open and became a better communicator, it helped me a lot.
Pros
Great managers and friendly co-workers
Cons
Tiring
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hollister Co. Our community is ready to answer.
1.2K