Hollister Co
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Hollister Co Pay & Benefits reviews

Hong Kong18 reviews
Hey, What's Up Welcome to Hollister ~
The job role is easy and predictable, surrounded by fun managers and lovely colleagues.
Working Hollister is very enjoyable, however, they don't hire full time unless for managers role and pay all the sales representatives part-time salary.
Working in Hollister has gained me a lot of friends and I love working there because of the fun of working around the stockroom and I like challenge myself to do more shipment shift by shift. Even though the salary paid per hour is low, I still felt enjoyable working around. I think salary is a bonus but can work along with awesome people is the key to have a good team.
Pros
reasonable break time and nice people and the staff discounts
Cons
low pay
Being a brand representative is similar as being a salesperson in Hollister Co. We are required to greet and smile at customers. Customer services is the most important thing and requirement in this company, especially for brand representative, as we are representing and promoting this company
Pros
flexible working hours, chill and fun workplace, friendly and outgoing colleagues
Cons
low salary per hour
The employee benefits are cool. Also it has a lively environment as it follows the cali lifestyle you will surely feel great inside. the employees there are super helpful and really chill.
由於全公司都是外國文化,能學習到用英語良好溝通,假期多,時間亦算還好,只是薪金比較低,
同事好friendly ,管理層亦好體諒員工
Pros
假期多, 工作環境好
Cons
要求員工購買服裝上班