many learning chances , boss and colleagues are helpful and willing to teach.
with lots of opportunities to develop yourself in different work field and equip yourself with professional aviation knowledge.
-flexible working hours
-rapid expansion of company
-facilitated effective communication among team members
-polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
poor culture in the cabin. highly hierarchical in power and position. people are young. In the flight time, only pilot and senior purser can make decision. junior staff has no power to say yes or no even they are wrong
everyone works like a family. Workplace culture is good because everyone is supportive. It is not a very structural company so that people get to hand in hand to get the work done by their own experience and passion
• Served as Ancillary Revenue Analyst Intern, analyzed ancillary revenue data such as upsell and extra legroom sales for each route and established sales target and incentive proposal for each station: evaluated and monitored sales status for each station and prepared weekly report.
• Handled Hong Kong Airlines online shopping mall advertising and promotional planning
• Prepared and reviewed contract with cooperate partners to ensure all terms benefit both party.
• Implemented Inflight entertainment tablets setup and distribute policy.
• Consulted with film distributors regarding encoding of advertisement into flight entertainment system as well as researched and established reasonable price for in flight tablet rental.