Hong Kong Airlines

Hong Kong Airlines Management reviews

Hong Kong29 reviews

Clear

Good staffs, but super poor management

People are the best asset for Hong Kong Airlines. Friendly and helpful people. Although not many flight distinctions and the pay is relatively lower than other Airlines, happy to work with other colleagues. But the management is terrible.

just for fun

it is a good place to work for fun for a short period time if you are young. no room to grow. lacking in execution.bad management.too many short turn flights.

Pros

zed tickets

Cons

short flights

Is having fun but harsh roster.

Always under paid.Not much support from management.I would suggest people to choose other airlines instead of this one.But it is a stable job with flexi able working hours.

Super high expectation and stress

The management of this company may not be sensible, always putting out high expectation with less support and resourceBut great collages always make the working environment fun to work

Lots of opportunities to learn but bad management

When I worked there (2011-2013), my manager gave me lots of opportunities to learn new things and handle new projects. Working-level people in and out are quite frequent.Management-level people also lots of change although my manager is nice to me. There is no payroll structure, salary gap within level is quite big.

Pros

Good opportunities and nice co-workers

Cons

Bad management

Horrible management

The biggest problem is that management don't share what is going on with the company. Everything is secretive, but a person knows it's not going well with the company. If you want information, wait for the newspapers to publish the rumours.

Pros

Great work/life balance.

Cons

Your salary will decrease with time, as benefits are slowly taken away.

輕鬆開心

除了公司因紅色資本及財政混亂導致士氣低落外. 工作輕鬆, 公司富人情味, 同事相處融洽. 乘客亦尚可

同事工作氣氛不錯

只是因為財政危機,所以cut 了更多budget 。其他的其實都很不錯,同事和同事之間關係融合,到外地layover 也會一同有飯聚。

Pros

可到外地

Cons

壓力大

Surround by good colleagues

The roster are getting so tight, a bit mess of the management. But surround by good colleagues.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Lack of management

No comment

They treat their employee with great respect and I have no complain at all..This is very subjective and if opportunity arise to work for them, don't miss it.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hong Kong Airlines?

環境自由度高

不論環境如何,真是一個學習的機會,要在資源不足環境下總有難度,幸好同事們是齊心的。公司近年發展迅速,可能影響資源分配,這個絕對理解。而公平公開的,那有一個人或公司能的做到...

Pros

可發揮自己

Cons

制度不太完善

the lowest wage airline in HK

poor culture in the cabin. highly hierarchical in power and position. people are young. In the flight time, only pilot and senior purser can make decision. junior staff has no power to say yes or no even they are wrong

工作令我視野擴闊

每天接觸不同的人與事,令自己待人處事的技巧較靈活。另外,工作有機會令我到不同地方遊歷,見識世界各地的文化。可是,過份彈性的上班時間令自己生理和心理都難以適應。

同事很好

同事都很友善 但管理層的管理手法有問題 人工低...年假11天同事都很友善 但管理層的管理手法有問題 人工低...年假11天同事都很友善 但管理層的管理手法有問題 人工低...年假11天同事都很友善 但管理層的管理手法有問題 人工低...年假11天同事都很友善 但管理層的管理手法有問題 人工低...年假11天同事都很友善 但管理層的管理手法有問題 人工低...年假11天

A good workspace for aviation

Hong Kong Airlines is a fast growing airline in the industry among the Asia. Although it is owned by Chinese company, the managements are the experts around the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hong Kong Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hong Kong Airlines with