Hong Kong Disneyland Resort

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Employee Reviews

Working at a Disneyland resort, in general is hard work. You have to pay close attention detail. There is room for growth. They are strict. They take good care of their vocalist.
I had let them demo through my work skills performance but my leader and seniors seems they didn't care deeply and understand value of work and skills ! They just look down and discriminate the ethnic minority people (Even they said we are not discriminate to any ethnics people). Even leaders were promised to increase the salary but just given hope seems they lied workers giving sweet words.
Pros
when i working on Hong Kong Disneyland, i have learn so many things behind the fairy tales story. every part of this place it have uncountable prepare and information research, and according to above of all, that why disneyland can bring happiness to many people.
Pros
you will have many chance to communicate with other people
Cons
the place is too far
Very great atmosphere!Love my colleagues.They are great people to work with.
It is a once in a lifetime experience working in Disneyland. You can actually see the excitement the guests have when they visit, especially when it is their first time. it makes you feel even happy when you contributed in making their visit magical.
Strategic and Systematic management and workplace, provide holistic training including general and technical before employee start up their job and on the position.
Work at Hong Kong Disneyland,it have many different challenges of every day.For example,communicate with guest and colleague.Learned team spirit and Customer service.
Assisting guest to handle their baggage Communicating with guest from different countries Answering guest’s question about park or hotels good communicate with teammate
Très bonne atmosphère de travail.
Handling Guests’ enquiries, requests and comments. l Achieve Disney service standard which beyond Guests’ expectation proactively l Ensure all incoming cases are prioritized and managed in terms of severity and urgency for efficient and effective handling. l Work with other Line Of Business to maintain a consistent Guest Service standard is required.
The good thing about working in the tourism/ entertainment/ park & resort industry is you can see the direct impact of your work - Happiness. There is no better place to work than with Disney if Happiness is the output you want to create. As with all other big corporates, it can get bureaucratic. But at the end of the day, "cast members" at Disney are all very passionate about what they do.
Pros
Passionate coworkers
Cons
bureaucracy - and everything that comes with it
I like to work with teammates to help solving problems for others. Working on the job site will give you more wide vision, because it always give you new hard challenge as different people and different places will creating problems all the time. Give out your patients and efforts will make the things easy to solve out.
每天工作12小時,時間過得很快!可以免費睇Show(唔怕悶,日日睇)外國公司既文化,但香港人管理就自己諗下!
Pros
多假期
Cons
沉悶,每天相同既show
開心的工作環境!每天與賓客互動,解決他們的需要。 香港迪士尼樂園經常為員工安排培訓。為求我們能為賓客提供更好的玩樂體驗。 工作上也有良好的團體工作,同事們都相處融洽,互相幫助。
This job can met anybody come from around the world. I would all of them be happy here. But sometimes weather was bad , we still need to work. Even it was hardly that must a great experiences.
Fun place if your like Disney's characters a bit far for those people living our of Lantau Island. The managements are caring and employee-oriented.
Working in Hong Kong Disneyland was a wonderful experience. I learn how to give immediate solution on unexpected guest issue. I am now good at handling customers issue, satisfy their needs with good manner. I am confident to talk with customers and express my feelings to my boss and colleagues.
Pros
Good working culture and team work
Cons
repeating work
Everything is set out systematically by the department leaders. Very friendly environment full of energy as we are taught to be very very polite and help out the guest as much as we can.
Pros
Discount lunches
It is a great experience up to present because Hong Kong Disneyland is a large company from America. It is a wonderful and delighting place to let everyone be joyful. The management in this company provides a comprehensive framework and thoughtful employee's benefits. Be positive and smiley are what I learned in this company. The most enjoyable parts of the job is you can truly help the guests with your sincerely service and they return you a smile.
benefits
Cons
transportation
It gave me the opportunity to talk to the travelers from other countries. I practiced my English, Mandarin and Japanese there. I learnt to do customer services from that job.
Pros
Muti-language
fast paste Learned how to work as a team. well management. friendly looking at the computer screen for a long time work as a team
Pros
Free emissions, employee discount
Cons
short break