Hong Kong International School
Hong Kong International School Employee Review

HKIS is an excellent place to work

March 18, 2018
I have enjoyed my working experience in HKIS both with the students and the staff and Faculty. I have grown professionally and have improved my skills by attending regular school nurses conferences and seminars. Parents are respectful and I have never felt any discrimination being a Filipina and Asian.
October 29, 2017
Same role
SCHOOL NURSE (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
School Nurse for Middle school, shared position with another nurse. Had various experiences with Middle school children who would come to the clinic for evaluation.
Pros
Ever changing needs and skills
Cons
Had to leave after 12 months, due to reassignment back to the USA.
July 17, 2019
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) - Southern District, Hong Kong Island
The best part of HKIS, whether as a parent, volunteer or employee is the community spirit of the school. New families, students, teachers and parents are warmly welcomed each year and find life-long friends and colleagues in the process.
April 8, 2019
Teaching Assistant, Kindergarten (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
HKIS is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers. World-class facilities and staff in a world-class location. However, as the school becomes more of a business, choices are being made that I personally feel affect the quality of life there. I hope the focus remains upon education and not profit.
  1. HKIS is an excellent place to work