Hong Kong International School
Hong Kong International School Employee Review

work experience is good

January 9, 2018
I have been working at Tech Mahindra full-time.Working culture is good.Since i have started working in Tech Mahindra I have grown in confident both technically and personally. My management have shown a great confidence in my skills since I have started here which have encouraged me to enhance my existing skills & develop new one.
July 17, 2019
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) - Southern District, Hong Kong Island
The best part of HKIS, whether as a parent, volunteer or employee is the community spirit of the school. New families, students, teachers and parents are warmly welcomed each year and find life-long friends and colleagues in the process.
April 8, 2019
Teaching Assistant, Kindergarten (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
HKIS is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers. World-class facilities and staff in a world-class location. However, as the school becomes more of a business, choices are being made that I personally feel affect the quality of life there. I hope the focus remains upon education and not profit.
June 19, 2018
French and Spanish teacher (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Very competitive and stressful at times. Very demanding parents. Beautiful geographical environment to work at. Fun colleagues. Transportation and housing offered as benefits.
Pros
Housing, transportation
Cons
Housing included in salary: no salary scale based on years of experience.