Hong Kong Police Force

Hong Kong Police Force Employee Reviews

Hong Kong10 reviews

challenging working place

the job duty included two types, the first one is manage police console in close collaboration with police officers in Command and Control Centre/Unit, the second one is handle 999 calls and manning 999 console and handle enquiries and complaints from the public through phone, email, etc. i have learned how to answer the emergency call from public and how to collaborate and cooperate with senior police officers in working place the job was so challenging and meaningful, it will help all people in Hong Kong.

Pros

challenging, working independent

Cons

on shift, working overnight, bad health

工作文化環境

薪資優良,工作文化氣氛比較傳統。

Pros

工作內容比較有趣

Cons

壓力大

So far so good

喜歡成為執法者的話,要有心理預備,會有無比壓力,因為需要接受外界批評與責罵。但只要堅持並真心鍾意成為警察,很快便會適應

Unlawless and Abuse of violence

I am working here around 3 years. There is corruptible government department. However, I had learnt how to exist in this hard environment. Mostly, I had worked with Inspector or other Senior officer for daily administrative work and customer work. Otherwise, I am in charge of my administrative to supervisor junior officer for support the team administrative work. This work provide the hardly working environment, whatever you facing the supervisor or citizen.

Professional and meaningful

Being a part of the Police Force was a honor to myself. I really appreciate the professionalism of the force. However due to the nature of the job I would have to sacrifice the time spending with my family.

Pros

Interesting Job

Cons

worsen family relationship

Good for save money

Salary is good, but the benefits is below standard

A stable workplace

The Hong Kong Police Force is perhaps the most productive organisation of the Hong Kong SAR Government. However, the working culture is no much different from other government departments, that what it takes is not those who are capable, but those who are fond of flattery only.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Frustrating organisation culture

Challenging Work

Need to handle wide range of people. You need to prepare yourself to face the challenges anytime. Demands high patience, high communication skill and professionalism.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

Shift-duty

有良好進升機會

工作有良好既升職機會,起薪點比較高 入面學到好多野,同事相處融合,合作愉快,是非常講求團隊精神的工作

good environoment

working in different aspect of working.Have different department.The Force provide a lots of training to employee to make sure they have enough knowledge and confident to handle any situation or stressful environement they will face.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hong Kong Police Force. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Hong Kong Police Force with