Hong Kong University

Hong Kong University Employee Reviews

Hong Kong7 reviews

good

i didnt actually work here. I was invited to compete for a moot court competition. but HKU is one of the best universities i have ever been to, with all nice facilities and an enjoyable work feel.

教育Part-time RA II

根據員工提供的可工作小時簽短期合同,直接與researcher郵件聯係交待工作情況。由於本人以前沒有大學研究助理經驗,也因爲researcher的project現在處於data analysis剛開始的階段,工作内容為最基礎的轉錄和翻譯。

Pros

由於是remote part-time,彈性上班時間

flexible working hours.

Johnson cleaning company can give me many opportunities to worked with different government, s facilities, such as HKU,Western Kowloon culture centre and Cyberport. However Johnson la lack of supporting and staff training. The personal benefits is not good enough ,for examples, no bonus, no long service holidays.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

no supporting

Great environment

It's a long time since I worked here, but I thoroughly enjoyed my work here and was give excellent advancement opportunities. Worked as a freelance artist for the Department of Ecology.

Good place to learn and practice what i learn

Collect patient’s anthropometric data for example high, weight, head, head circumference, muscle mass Gather and transfer patient’s sample such as urine and stool to the lab Contact with patients and explain how to collect their sample and illustrate their question

new experimental techniques

- every day was challenge - learnt different techniques - very organized - competition - every day was a new experience - learnt different types of experiments - different lab techniques were a challenge

Pros

new experiments

Cons

non

Great Hours

Nice students with a willingness to learn.Great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hong Kong University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

• Hong Kong University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?