Hyatt

Hyatt Management reviews

My experience with Hyatt Regency was fundamental to my professional development. Working with management to solve problems on-the-fly was instrumental to providing an exceptional experience for our customers. I used this feedback to advance my knowledge and create customer service protocols for our staff.
the managers are so rude and colleagues have no sense of responsibility. But it is high paid. If you can handle working in a high pressure workplace then you can try to apply this job (in Hong Kong)
Pros
high paid
Cons
rude people
兩次實習都非常開心,能夠感受到是大家庭的一份子和能學習到不同的技能,加深明白酒店業的專業。管理層與員工打成一片,合作無間。
Cons
地點偏遠
Can develop good communication skills and learn how to do provide excellent service to customers Difficult to compromise with colleagues which have many different thoughts.
Pros
不用 OT
Cons
壓力太大, 工作環境不太和諧
可以有更多的見識 工作環境愉快 團結 資源充足 5天工作週 免費住宿 學到更多工作上的知識 同事合作良好 我們盡力為客人提供美好而難忘的體驗。令客人稱心滿意是我們的首要工作。
同事之間好nice 認識到好多朋友 最困難的事:面對唔同客人用既方法唔同 學到同人地溝通要用唔同方法 管理方面做得好好 最喜歡同成班同事傾計 冇職位高低之分大家好似朋友
Pros
環境好
Cons
人工低
This hotel has 9 different F&B outlets, it has high expectations and is a really good training ground. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!
長時間提供餐飲服務,學到如何對客。管理層運作方式。同事相處融洽。 喜歡酒店的豪華設計。最困難面對突發問題。
I learn everyday and everyday is a new learning experience I learned different techniques of massages, different techniques in doing manicure and pedicures, eye brow threading, eyelash perming, eye lash extensions, facial techniques, skin analysis, machines for facial, advantages and disadvantages. The management is very fair, concern and recognizes your strength and your accomplishments. My co workers are all helpful, in many things and will always keep you updated about new products and new promotions every month. I dont have any hardest part of the job , as I wake up every morning doing what I like and love to do , I love my job and what i do to make people pampered and relaxed physically and emotionally;
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
A typical day at work is often rush and more on customer contact.I learned a lot on improving my skills in communication, tactfull way of dealing with problems and turn them into an opportunity.The management was open for the employees suggestions and opinion as well as developing individuals talent/skills.The most enjoyable part of the career was to be able to learn different cultures and deal with customers at all levels.