IIC

IIC Employee Reviews

Great 😌

The jobs was not great it involves lots of calls and not much staff support . Wish more trainings would help staff realize how to treat each other . Lots of favorites

Labor

● OverallNeed to work closer to home. Need to make more money. Need to work with people that care about there job. Better benefits. And a manager that cares about the people that work hard and that the druggies and drunks. And it’s not afraid to discipline.

Contract work

Very busy and in differebt countries. You are assigned to a task without any local help. Local Teams has to be convinced that we are not there to take their jobs.

ambiente lavorativo stimolante e arricchente culturalmente

ambiente lavorativo stimolante e arricchente culturalmente

Great environment to work in.

Productive workplace geared to the uplift of people with special needs. The staff are open, honest and service driven. The compensation is fair and opportunities are available for advancement.

Awesome Place to Work

First of all, the agency is culturally competent. The managers are Amazing and take time out to listen to your needs and also challenge you to be the best you can be. They are also huge on being ethical and compliant. Great energy within and they consumers have great things to say about the care provided to them.

No opinion

No Opinion, have no thoughts one way or other. They are merely a contracting head hunter placement service. Hope they can find me something else or another opportunity avails itself.

Pros

No Opinion

Cons

No Opinion

Travail intense

Travail intense, 12h/jour minimum mais bien rémunéré. Beaucoup de déplacements

Pros

Eémunération

Cons

pas d'ATN, longs horaires, y compris les weekends.

Great

Great work pace plenty of benefits, loved Worthing with the animals, pay wss nice, amd my manager always tried to help and have my back no matter what.

Good place to work.

The most stressful part is job security, rain or shine. The need to advance to be able to plan for the future and know I can retire with the company that I am working for.

Fun work place, good management

This company was very good. They were also new setup but within 1 year they became one of the best organizations in telecom sector in Punjab provience.

Se trabaja cómodo en lo general, pero con dificultad para emprender retos más allá de lo estructurado- normativo.

Baja escala salarial en el contexto de la situación-país. El trabajo se adecua,estrictamente, a la actividad académica de la organización Dirección: Apegado a la misión -visión de la organización Cultura laboral de la organización muy normativa

Pros

Seguro médico colectivo

Cons

Deficiente cobertura médica

se aprobechan de la situacioon

te obligan a trabar sabados ,domingos y festivos. y echar mas horas de la permitidas

creative palace and good relationship with together

we worked 5 days in week i learn about my majare alot . ilearn how to become with people. in iic the management was very importatnt. and we have a tough roles in our company.co-worker were wery good relationship.we have team working..

Good company

A very good company with good management, we have a very good future, job Security & we are really happy with the management. I wish company with long life and successful ahead. Thanks

Pros

Job Security, Life Balance

Cons

Sudden Decisions

Here there was a great opportunity to learn new things. Working independently.it was a great experience working here. environment was very good. Working under senior guys was very good.

~Land Surveying / Project Management / Team Management / Client Servicing~

Planning for project work, managing the survey teams, processing the field raw data with survey data processing software & plot it in Auto cad, site visit & reporting to the client.

Productive and Exploror your self

new technology new method very well management with client nice team player check the running project fun with team players in free time

Pros

Cons

free time

very good place to work.

IIC is the software related MNC company. very good place to work.

Tecnical Envirment

We have enjoying the Work Profile. But the problem is that we have to spent 6 hr in the way due to location.

Good Place to Work

IIC is the software related MNC company. It has been maintained by 10 to 15 years. Along with software simultaneously the International BPO process also held here. Recently IIC make their step into domestic process. It has wonderful place to work and the IIC motto is self respect to individuals.

Pros

Snacks

Cons

No long shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIC