INFINITE

INFINITE Employee Reviews

Good company

This company is very important when you need to do something else every day. The work people help you when you need support and we have a good team but whe need to find more opportunity

Es un buen ambiante de trabajo, no manejan prestaciones adicionales pero el sueldo esta bien.

Es un buen ambiante de trabajo, no manejan prestaciones pero el sueldo es bueno.

Pros

Tenia excelente ubicación, excelente equipo, excelente proceso, excelente explotación de la tecnología.

Cons

Cambio de domicilio

Stressful workplace

Very competetive - always expected to do better than workmates Aggressive boss with no filter and no qualms about insulting employees Constantly pushed to do better Allowed alcohol in afternoons when working Friday afternoons stopped work to drink wine Boss and his wife constantly arguing in the office Bosses kids running around screaming and throwing toys when we were trying to work

Overall Enjoyable

• Generate customer orders within 10-15 minutes once order received • Involved in company roadshow, warehouse sales and year end stock take • Liaise continuously with outlets in their stock check within the same day • Assist manager in doing monthly report and pass the report within 3 working days • Assist in issuing shipment arrival notice to logistic department The most enjoyable part of the job is all colleagues will gather after work and have dinner together.

scrum master with 12 +yrs of experience

iam working as a scrum master in infinite from past 1 year, working culture is very nice. company is a reputed company and that's plus point so I would like to work with this company.

Great place

Need to move as have problems with worker, and not happy, affecting my health. The place is good and residents are great love my job, need to won't to go to work and at the moment no.

Best place I've ever worked

I still regret leaving IEI. It was a great work environment with management who really cared. I didn't really have any friends there, but nobody was mean.

Pros

free health insurance, Hsa

Cons

Cliquey

Infinite Inc.

Business Management company with high quality standards. Family environment and efficient work practices. Flexibility with scheduling and management cares about family balance and quality of life as well as consistently productive operations.

I never learned much about it

Infinite Computer Systems was my contracting company and was easy enough to work with once some initial hurdles were overcome. I didn't learn much about them since all of my labor was contracted to the client.

Very productive and sometimes fun

Infinites the rock in bury was very good on price and sold high quality clothes and trainers. Customer service is very helpful with stuff like refunds for the customers. There are often sales in this shop helping people buy good quality clothes at a degraded price but there are times when the store is not very busy and can be empty at times which is what I enjoyed meeting new people an seeing what brands they are into and what looks good on them.

Pros

Short hours

Cons

Short breaks

teach with joy

if you dont have interest in math then you should join infinite because the environment of infinite is learn with joy so you can understand easily, formula not impotent for infinite explanation is more impotent.

Good place to work managers are very supportive and always motivate, Good work environment, People around are very helpful and friendly, HR team are very good.

Bad management

Really poor training skills as well as poor management attitude. I was trained to sell and re up sell I would be selling customers packages that the would already have just so i could extend their tern

productive

this a a company that still in progress from being small to grow as a big company . Much more improvement need to be done ,well the people are friendly ,respectful. You can learn more

fantastic team and work place environment! personal development will grow exponentially!

Had a great experience working with everyone at infinite group inc.! The team aspect of it is like no other and the amount I've grown as a person with the help of their managers is a debt I'll never be able to repay.

Pros

growth, advancement, management opportunities

Cons

Teamwork and a positive work environment

Infinite is a productive and fun workplace. The CEO sometimes provide free lunch during over time. The environment at the company is very pleasant, everyone gets along really well, it feels like a community. Management creates an environment of respect and teamwork. It is never a boring day at work. I am always learning something new. Working for infinite has taught me a lot about great management.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

healthcare and shortbreak

Decent Company

Company is good.. career growth Work Life balance is Ok. People are great and fun filled. enjoyed time, Salary is not that good.

Great support, little progression from fields perspective

fantastic recruitment company with excellent support for their field based employees. However new opportunities or campaigns are not discussed or offered to existing field based employees so there is little room to move up unless you are based at the head office.

Pros

subsidized travel and accommodation for training events.

Cons

longer hours than competitors for my particular campaign with slightly less pay.

overall satisfied

Learned new technologies well co-ordinated with colleagues everything is normal The hardest moment when continuously working for 24 hours for project deadline

Infinite Group

I enjoyed working with Infinite Group. I had very little experience when they hired me, and with the right training I was able to effectively complete my work. I was in a temporary position, and the work hours were perfect for what I was looking for. The pay was good, and whenever new opportunities were avaliable Infinite Group would let me know. The management was organised and friendly, it was a pleasure working for them. The hardest part of the job was building up my confidence to speak to customers. As I had not done product promotion or sales before, it took me a while to settle in, but with the right advice I was able to make sales and promote the products effectively. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and the challenge of learning a new role in a fast paced environment. The only issue I had was that I was moving between stores often, and I realised that I would prefer a job where I am working with the same people each week.

Pros

Meeting new people

Cons

Moving between stores

checks don't bounce

Company based in India. Had a hard time contacting them. Have a 401k plan. Can do direct deposit. No paid holidays. No raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INFINITE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• INFINITE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?