JPMorgan Chase & Co
View all JPMorgan Chase & Co reviews

JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Review

Happy to be out

Was initially really excited to work for this company. Once I got there, I found that the team culture was absolutely awful. Nobody trains you but blames you when something goes wrong. I was sitting in the Hong Kong office but was blamed for errors that the NY team made, it was part of a project that I was not even involved in. People like pointing fingers here, especially if you don't fit in or if you aren't one of them. Not much else to say except... watch your back here.

Overseas position. Not impressed

Was in HK investment bank long time ago. The culture was typical investment banking, no work-life balance. I don't think people try to help each other either.
Same location

Professional and busy, lots of smart people

Always busy and lots of ideas. Collaborative. Long hours. New building in kowloon bay very nice but annoying the shuttle buses are now very infrequent

Pros

Lots of smart colleagues

Cons

Bureaucracy
Same location

Bureaucratic place with demanding management

Very little work-life balance and job advancement/compensation really depended on your team/function. Colleagues were typically nice, but could depend on the situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JPMorgan Chase & Co