JPMorgan Chase

JPMorgan Chase Management reviews

Hong Kong38 reviews

Clear

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,450 reviews

The place with sheer workload and red tape

The work nature is quite stressful as the management there loves to micro management their staff and the workload is immense because of those pointless meeting.

Large instiution

Very busy every day hahahahhahha Pros Very friendly people, can even talk with senior level employees of the company. Cons Can be a little bureaucratic.

good system

poor people management, lack of support, system is well but can't help anything

Happy to be out

Was initially really excited to work for this company. Once I got there, I found that the team culture was absolutely awful. Nobody trains you but blames you when something goes wrong. I was sitting in the Hong Kong office but was blamed for errors that the NY team made, it was part of a project that I was not even involved in. People like pointing fingers here, especially if you don't fit in or if you aren't one of them. Not much else to say except... watch your back here.

Very good work culture

One of the best organizations to work with and have had no issues in the past 10 years working with the firm. Very open management style and good facilities

Huge Bank to Work with

Typical day is busy at JP Morgan. I learnt multi tasking and learnt how to manage myself and management expectations.Management is good and open to suggestions / views. Workplace culture depends on team to team. Generally, workplace culture is very ethical and positive.Hardest part of the job is when you have to report to more than one manager direct and program manager as expectations vary. The most enjoyable part of the job is Team Lunches and team get -together.

culture

The corporate culture is very much all about "whose is bigger than whose". Also, managers belittling subordinates in an effort establish dominace. Very alpha male. I found that 9/10 managers operate this way.

A dynamic yet friendly workplace in a multinational environment

My team provide strategic, control, and financial support to Sales. We are a multinational team who have members from different background. We sit closely with the Sales, Product Specialists, Client Services, Client Technology Services, and Product Control in the tallest office building in East Hong Kong Island. In the past 2 years I mainly focus on providing financial and pipeline support on new businesses. Thus I have frequent interaction with the Sales to provide deal system training, deal audit review, produce pipeline management reporting. The most enjoyable part of the job is that my team is a joy to work with and we maintain good relationship with all functional departments. The hardest part of the job is that I frequently need to work with Senior Sales Leads and Senior Management thus is challenging to deliver qualitative yet effective support to assist them with making significant decision.

Pros

Job stability, encouragement of job mobility and internal opportunity

Cons

Night calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JPMorgan Chase